ATENTION ATENTION MUCH SOS EMERGENCY ADMINISTRATORS FSANET

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

haal
Ticket Agent

ATENTION ATENTION MUCH SOS EMERGENCY ADMINISTRATORS FSANET

Post by haal » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:28 pm

I have tried to communicate with you from the month of December 2014. I have sent emails THE SYSTEM OF INTERNET THE BACK, I sent them tikets aid (WIKI), I have sent private messages and none of you have been kind enough to respond . We are in FSAirlines.net since it began. Rights punctually paid ie 30 euros that you require.
Anyway, we had to pay upfront in December through Paypal, the fee that corresponds to our Virtual airline VIASA because there problems obtaining foreign currency in my country Venezuela.
My name and account is: Hebert Africano No. 7557 CEO VIASA of System keeps telling me that until today, Thursday 05/02/2014: "You have 0 days left, until, your Premium account reverts to a Standard account!" If this occurs our airline will become inactive and this situation is not fair.
Please: Konny, DaKurt, cmdrnmartin, Safari Air, Quantum, joefremont, oge978, sp762 and alasizon. Someone of you to solutions today the situation and VIASA not freeze up. If so it's not our fault!
Never wait to use this route to communicate with you but CIRCUMSTANCES forces.
Cancel to you 30 Euros for Venezuelan Bolivares currency means 5,765,100 (5765.1 VEF) a very highest amount for us.
We thank us resolve the situation before the virtual airline VIASA become inactiveO
Respectfully Yours
Hebert Africano
Account 7557
CEO VIASA

PD: Annex some images as evidence of what was said

Cap.Hebert Augusto Africano Linares
CEO Viasa Virtual Airlines