FS crashes

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:19 am

tsb wrote:I think the simple reason is you need a non-crappy computer! :wink:

I mean what Graphics you got?

I've got a stone-age 9800PRO and it works fine!
If you were responding to my inquiry, I have GEFORCE 4 MX (yes, it really is sad) coupled with an AMD 3000+ and 512 RAM

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:57 am

Weak card but at least working properly for what it can offer, I had the same card in the past. Now I have nVidia 660 GT. Much better graphics and framerates but a lot of problems with anti-alising. It is impossible to have a second window (like FS Passengers) inside your FS. If your FS runs in full screen mode the screen is black from the upper edge of the FSPassengers window to the bottom. If on maximized window mode it runs but the same problem may occur any time. Also sometimes the display freezes even without having a second window in. The situation was improved with the lates drivers but still occurs from time to time. Keep it in mind if you atr planning to upgrade.
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

dogfighter2111

Post by dogfighter2111 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:54 pm

Hey,

Whenever i get to the end of the RWY ready for departure, i put the Parking Brake on and i have never noticed it try to send the PiRep on. Does it only do this when you reach your Destination airport?

Thanks
Mike

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:00 pm

The client automatically ends the flight when you set the parking brake AFTER being airborne once. So if you put it on at the end of the departure runway, nothing should happen.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:35 pm

Konny wrote:The client automatically ends the flight when you set the parking brake AFTER being airborne once. So if you put it on at the end of the departure runway, nothing should happen.
That's good, because I set the parking brake when I do my engine startup :D

However, my Flynet Client crashed, again, during a flight from CYOW to EHAM, it only crashed when i began my descent.

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:35 pm

The client crashed again, ie it froze up,I was 10 nm from Schipol, getting ready to land. The flight was the third time I tried it, CYOW to EHAM. Its frozen in the same place evry time.

I saved the error report that Windows created, and all the associated files. PM me Konny if you want me to send them to you, not sure if theyd be of any help, but i hope they could be.

Cheers,