No Booked flights..

Please report Bugs and Problems here
ianonline
Ticket Agent

No Booked flights..

Post by ianonline » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:52 pm

Client reports no booked flight despite booking was done

I have several pilots who reports the same issue. I usually just ask them to cancel flight and rebook, but the issue is that they get penalized for cancelling the flight. I tried to offer them refund but it's getting expensive for my side since in order to refund them some 40,000 i need to pay over 3 million. painful for a x25 virtual airline.

https://imgur.com/vkSSxFP
Ian Campomanes
CEO - Philippines Virtual Airlines Group

Cat
Chief Pilot

Re: No Booked flights..

Post by Cat » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:14 pm

Have you tried just clicking on the Flight Information tab when you get this "no flight booked" message?
Sometimes I find you just need to "kickstart" the client by clicking on the Flight Information tab.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:05 pm

Do you have any copilots on the flight? If so the old client won't see it, you will need to use the beta client.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

ianonline
Ticket Agent

Post by ianonline » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:49 am

No, for this flight and the other flights reported by my members did not have a copilot
Ian Campomanes

ianonline
Ticket Agent

Post by ianonline » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:07 am

reports similar to this kept coming from my pilot, hopefully this one will be resolved soon.

no booking detected
https://imgur.com/o610DMX

in the website he has booked
booked.jpg
booked.jpg (67.03 KiB) Viewed 5516 times
This gets solved by cancelling the flight and rebooking, he got penalized 40,000 for cancelling the flight and now i'm sending a refund. 40,000 can be as much as 3 million after the multiplier.
Ian Campomanes

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:33 pm

I deleted the transaction where you paid the pilot back (he still keeps the money) I see the flight was cancelled at 'Apr 02, 07:11', I have a backup from 02:00 this morning, so hopefully it will be in that backup and I can examine it. If it happens again, leave it and post back here, I will try to see if I can figure out the problem.

ianonline
Ticket Agent

Post by ianonline » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:38 am

here is another one

https://imgur.com/a/IMjeybp
Ian Campomanes

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:34 am

Humm, this one has me stumped. I have been working for a while and can't reproduce the problem. I am able to log in as him using both the stable and beta clients and both can see the flight that is currently booked. I will cancel the current flight so that he is not charged.

Have him make sure is password does not have any spaces or non English characters, also try the beta client, it has some updated logic for the way the login and getting of routes works.

ianonline
Ticket Agent

Post by ianonline » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:23 am

Here is another one. I asked him to install the beta version.
JM.png
JM.png (242.37 KiB) Viewed 5481 times
after installing the beta version, same, no booking detected
jm2.png
jm2.png (243.16 KiB) Viewed 5481 times
Ian Campomanes

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:29 pm

I have been trying to reproduce this problem and have been having a very hard time. Reading from the clients server interface I can see no problems and it returns the data very time. I was testing using the login for Mr Santos and the currently booked flight and only once did I see and error like that first screen shot, but that was when I pushed the 'Fly' button when I had not started P3D yet. But once it was fully loaded it worked fine.

If they get the error again, have them press the 'Flight Information' button and see if it shows anything.

Try installing the latest version of FSUIPC and set the client options to use it as the flight simulator interface.

I will send you a link to an updated beta that will output some additional information so we can try to figure out this problem.

ianonline
Ticket Agent

Post by ianonline » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:00 pm

Thank you joe for your patience, i'll do as you say. Also, in case i personally experience this (which i have) i will not cancel the flight nor rebook it and allow you to take over.

Noted on your recommendations, I will post your message to our group.
Ian Campomanes

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:12 pm

I unbooked Josephs flight so he won't get charged a cancellation fee, let me know if you are still having these problems.

The test client I have you is designated beta 5, I am waiting to hear from you before I release beta 6 to the public.

ianonline
Ticket Agent

Post by ianonline » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:10 am

A mass NO BOOKED flight was reported by several of my pilots yesterday. I now have reasons to believe that it happened due to me batch uploading my routes to fsairlines since it happened minutes right after i uploaded my updated routes.
Ian Campomanes

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:40 pm

ianonline wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:10 am
A mass NO BOOKED flight was reported by several of my pilots yesterday. I now have reasons to believe that it happened due to me batch uploading my routes to fsairlines since it happened minutes right after i uploaded my updated routes.
Do you still have this problem? I see several of your pilots already in flight. I will PM you my email address so you can send me the csv file you used and we can debug it.

Cat
Chief Pilot

Post by Cat » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:24 pm

ALWAYS make sure you export a backup csv file before any batch loading. I have a hunch you loaded your routes to REPLACE FP instead of ADD TO FP.

Checking the wrong box on upload will wipe out all your previous routes and only install the batch you are currently uploading.