Passengers list.

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

LAW251
Ticket Agent

Passengers list.

Post by LAW251 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:13 pm

Hello friends. I suggest checking the correct functioning of the databases of the passengers that go on our flights, since names without surnames and only two cities appear.

8 years ago, I sent them common names and surnames in each country of Central and South America and it was used, which made it nice to review the list of passengers in each fly. Currently there are names without surnames and from different regions of the world that are not related to flights. It seems that those names are always the same: New York and Frankfurt. I could contribute these lists by countries, if you are interested.

I believe that other Members could do the same, to have real names and surnames of people from each country in the world.
---

Hola amigos. Sugiero verificar el correcto funcionamiento de las bases de datos de los pasajeros que viajan en nuestros vuelos, ya que aparecen nombres sin apellidos y solo aparecen dos ciudades.

Hace 8 años, les envié nombres y apellidos comunes en cada país de América Central y del Sur y se utilizó, lo que hizo que fuera agradable revisar la lista de pasajeros en cada vuelo. Actualmente hay nombres sin apellidos y de diferentes regiones del mundo que no están relacionados con los vuelos. Parece que esos nombres son siempre los mismos: Nueva York y Frankfurt. Podría contribuir con estas listas por países, si están interesados.

Creo que otros Miembros podrían hacer lo mismo, para tener nombres reales y apellidos de personas de cada país del mundo.
Santiago Izquierdo I.
CEO SAV Colombia
http://www.savcolombia.com

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Passengers list.

Post by joefremont » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:03 am

I personally don't have time to go researching names by country but if others are willing to do the leg work I will add the names to the database.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:12 pm

Ok, I just spent some time reworking the passenger page for better name/city selection.

We have names for only 24 countries, those are Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Mexico, Netherlands, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States and Venezuela. If you want your country in the list send me a list of first/given names (indicate male and female) and last/surnames and we can get them into the database.

LAW251
Ticket Agent

Post by LAW251 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:39 pm

Greetings Joe:

Thanks for your reply. In fact the names and surmane of all the countries of South and Central America and Spain, I send them to Konny.

But something happens, that does not show last names and always shows 2 cities: New York and Frankfurt, indicating the same name for all flights.

It would be better not to show that link, "passanger list" if the database is not really operational, don't you think?
Congratulations and see you soon

Santiago Izquierdo I.
SAV Colombia
Santiago Izquierdo I.
CEO SAV Colombia
http://www.savcolombia.com

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:57 pm

When I said I had "I just spent some time reworking the passenger page for better name/city selection." I should have been more clear that the city names are now fixed. For countries we don't have the names it will randomly select between all names but it would be better if we had them for each country, so I don't think at this point there is any reason to hide the link, if I were to hide it the odds are it would never come back because as you can tell from my lack of action on it up to this point it was not really a high priority for me. So lets get some more names for the countries we don't cover, and make it more complete.

gcl
Ticket Agent

Post by gcl » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:41 pm

Here is a list of all ever given first names in Austria since 1984:
https://www.statistik.at/wcm/idc/idcplg ... ame=115202 (xlsx)

Top60 first names here:
https://www.statistik.at/wcm/idc/idcplg ... ame=115199
(boys left, girls right)

And here a top1500 of austrian surnames:
https://namenskarten.lima-city.at/oeste ... en.php?p=0

Have fun ;-)