Flight Plans - Double Booking

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Alan McGaughey
Ticket Agent

Flight Plans - Double Booking

Post by Alan McGaughey » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:53 pm

Hi All,

If one pilot books a particular schedule with a certain aircraft is it possible for another pilot to book the same schedule with a different aircraft, but at the same time? ...so that the two bookings can co-exist... I can't seem to do that and I'm stuck at an airport with only one flight out and it's already been booked...

Cheers
Alan

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Flight Plans - Double Booking

Post by joefremont » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:55 am

Alan McGaughey wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:53 pm
Hi All,

If one pilot books a particular schedule with a certain aircraft is it possible for another pilot to book the same schedule with a different aircraft, but at the same time? ...so that the two bookings can co-exist... I can't seem to do that and I'm stuck at an airport with only one flight out and it's already been booked...

Cheers
Alan
No you can't do that. I am working on a co-pilot system that will allow two pilots to fly the same flight together, but not what you are asking for. There is no restriction on creating two routes between the same airports.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Alan McGaughey
Ticket Agent

Re: Flight Plans - Double Booking

Post by Alan McGaughey » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:26 pm

No problem Joe, we'll just have to try and avoid that situation in future :lol: Really looking forward to the co-pilot feature... Thanks.