Private Jet Airlines Suggestion

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

KBJ425
Ticket Agent

Private Jet Airlines Suggestion

Post by KBJ425 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:34 am

Hi,

A suggestion I would like to make. Maybe you could implement a way for private airlines, for example, a private jet va, ticket pricing.

For example:

Right now, it's set to per person.
What if you added an option that when setting prices, you could set it for per flight. A lot of private jet companies will charge for the flight, not per person and allow the person booking to bring anyone with them. So, when we book a flight to fly one our routes, let say a flight from KSAC to KJFK, we could set the price for a flat price of $5,000 and then when the flight is booked, it books a random number of pax like it currently does.

I hope this may be something you could implement in the near future. A lot of private jet va's would love this in my opinion instead of getting just $275/per person and if only 3 people booked a flight from KSAC to KJFK, there wouldn't be much. Probably would actually go into the negatives. And yes I know you have the multiplier, but not everyone likes using it.

Just thought I'd throw that idea out. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Robert Kingsley
CEO - Kingsley Executive Air

Captain K-Man
Ticket Agent

Re: Private Jet Airlines Suggestion

Post by Captain K-Man » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:05 pm

We run a BizJet division in our airline and it would be nice to set the price to RENT the aircraft to the client. Real world ticket prices for a private jet can avg about $4500 per person on board. You are paying for luxury and privilege on these planes but sadly you can't set that kind of ticket price. Zero PAX will show up for the flight. It would be nice to be able to do as suggested on some level and charge for the plane rather than the seat.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Private Jet Airlines Suggestion

Post by joefremont » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:50 pm

The idea of 'charter' flights is interesting, it would not be that different from the new cargo system except that the charter's would be directly from city a to b and maybe you would only be allowed to carry one charter. Granted you charge 4500 per seat on the current system is so many times more than the standard price the system calculates nobody would be interested in buying it. In Fact if you charge more than 250% of standard the formula, adjusted by reputation, it will calculate zero pax.

Will have to think about this.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.