Can't Release Cargo To Warehouse

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Captain K-Man
Ticket Agent

Can't Release Cargo To Warehouse

Post by Captain K-Man » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:41 am

Hey Joe, I can't seem to release cargo from a cargo hold into a warehouse. When I submit I can an internal server error message. See below.

Code: Select all

Something went wrong

Array ( [status] => 500 [content] => [text] =>
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at www.fsairlines.net Port 443
[path] => /va/44314/pilots/100454/packages )

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Can't Release Cargo To Warehouse

Post by joefremont » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:26 pm

I think I found the problem you were having and hopefully have fixed it.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Captain K-Man
Ticket Agent

Post by Captain K-Man » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:25 pm

Thanks Joe.

Hey, quick question. My pilots went a little crazy when the packages feature went live. We have a 747 for example that has just.. a ton of crap in it for like 10 destinations... this is NOT what we want. What is the best way to clear the cargo hold of all this junk that we have no hope of delviering ever? I thought you could go to an airport where you have a warehouse and offload the cargo from the plane into the warehouse?

My 767-300 I have over at KCVG where we have a Medium sized Warehouse won't let me dump all this crap off the plane into the warehouse either. So.. how do we clear packages that were put on by mistake or by ignorance? My entire cargo fleet is like this.. .packages loaded that aren't anywhere near the destination the aircraft is scheduled to next.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:45 pm

I logged in as you was able to move the packages on your 767 to the warehouse, what you do is in 'VA->Packages' you select in the actions 'Load Solaris Star Storage Cincinnati...' and once selecting all the packages you wish to move there you push 'Load Selected' back by the actions drop down.

If you have loaded packages you no longer want you can 'release' them in the first four days as long as you have not moved them, but if you have moved them you have taken responsibility for getting them to there destination, until the packages expire after two weeks (one for priority), at which time your VA will take a financial hit for not delivering them equal to what you would have earned.

I can see having an easier way to release packages you can't deliver may be something I need to add, will have to think about this.

I understand this is pretty new and I can, this time, delete the packages from your aircraft/warehouses if you need it, just let me know which ones.

Captain K-Man
Ticket Agent

Post by Captain K-Man » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:35 am

I think it will be easiest to flush all the planes in all the fleets if that isn't to much trouble. I will remind my pilots to reload their planes with PROPER cargo after you clear out the holds and if a plane or two goes up with no special cargo then so be it. Thanks for the help.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:11 pm

ok ALL packages, deleted.