Problem with flight not uploading

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Stan
Chief Pilot

Problem with flight not uploading

Post by Stan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:30 pm

I dont know what happened on my flight VHHH-ZUUU .I completed the flight taxied to parking and applied brakes.Went to client clicked end flight and the client said problem uploading flight.So i clicked on the Upload flight on the client.When i got to the website the flight was present but no details about cargo carried,no details about finances and was not able to deliver the packages within 100 miles of ZUUU.
Just re-visited the website and i noticed the flight was uploaded twice,one with the cargo carried and nothing else.
Yours Stan

Stan
Chief Pilot

Re: Problem with flight not uploading

Post by Stan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:00 pm

I make the above a bit clearer.I finished the flight.Ended flight on the client.The client told me it could not upload the flight but actually it did.The client then gave me an option to upload the flight which i did.But now i cant continue because website wont allow me to load more packages. :?:
Yours Stan

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:48 am

Stan wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:00 pm
I make the above a bit clearer.I finished the flight.Ended flight on the client.The client told me it could not upload the flight but actually it did.The client then gave me an option to upload the flight which i did.But now i cant continue because website wont allow me to load more packages. :?:
Hi Stan, did it duplicate the flight? I could not figure out which flight/aircraft you were referring to.if you point it out I can investigate and fix it.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Stan
Chief Pilot

Post by Stan » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:44 pm

I was flying RPLL-VHHH-ZUUU-RKSI and i was hitting the divert button on the first 2 legs but this happened on the second leg.I landed,parked up,brakes on.then clicked to upload flight.Client said it could not upload flight.When i first looked at flight logs on website there were 2 flights showing,both VHHH-ZUUU.To get going again i had to cancel the flight.
When i looked at web site later the duplicate flight report had disappeared.I am ok with how it has finished up now.
I was testing the client for crash reports at the time but the client got updated.
Yours Stan