Missing pilots after Dismissed condition

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Tower
Ticket Agent

Missing pilots after Dismissed condition

Post by Tower » Sun May 26, 2019 1:36 am

Hi, friends.
I dont know if this is a real problem, or simply a normal system working.

I have recently observed that several pilots in our Company roll list have vanished form the list of pilots, after 90 days of "no flying" and got the DISMISSED condition. Is it a normal situation? Is like this, that the system works?

In the same context, all my messages queue, in the MESSAGES section of the menu (which I preserve from the beggining, 1 year ago), have also vanished.

In case of this is the standard condition, I have nothing to say. Otherwise, please tell me wat's going on, please.

Thank you.
Night navigation is so easy. Just try to maintain the plane centered between the red light on your left and the green one on your right.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Missing pilots after Dismissed condition

Post by joefremont » Sun May 26, 2019 2:08 am

There is a system that if a pilot has not logged in for a while there account can get deleted. But if they are part of an active airline and have flown some flights (10 I think) they will not be removed. I looked at one of your missing pilots 'Joan Lamelas' and they had not flown any flights.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Tower
Ticket Agent

Re: Missing pilots after Dismissed condition

Post by Tower » Mon May 27, 2019 7:29 pm

Thank you very much for that information. I did not know about this premise, but it seems to be logical and acceptable.
I shall inform all our pilots, in order they know what the rules are. :roll:

A single flight every 3 months, according to avoid de "DISMISSED" condition is not too much work for anybody.

Thanks again. :)
Night navigation is so easy. Just try to maintain the plane centered between the red light on your left and the green one on your right.