Helicopter scales

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

ferminlopezes
Ticket Agent

Helicopter scales

Post by ferminlopezes » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:33 pm

Hi all. I am a rookie and I fly mainly helicopters.
I would like to give the idea of allowing a helicopter to make stops on a journey to pick up a passenger, leave a passenger, pick up a merchandise, pick up an organ for an operation in a hospital, etc. I think that this novelty would bring more realism. We would just have to not put the parking brake. There would also be the possibility of putting it in the flight plan.
It would be convenient if helicopter flights could be carried out in stages, if necessary.
I have made a flight from LEVC to LEZG and I have stopped somewhere in between. It has penalized me. I have requested the cancellation of the flight to the administrators. I still have not answered, but I think it would be interesting to contemplate this novelty.
regards
P.S. Discuss my English, but I translate with google.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Helicopter scales

Post by joefremont » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:09 am

We have discussed adding 'remote locations', temporary 'airports' for stops like you describe, I will make sure it's in the todo list so it gets done, someday.

As for the penalty, push the flight needs review button on the report page and explain, we will clear the penalty.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

ferminlopezes
Ticket Agent

Post by ferminlopezes » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:00 pm

Thank you.
At the moment we will only do point flights. We will wait for those possible changes.
I have already requested the elimination of the flight. Thank you.
a greeting

MrJTSZ
Ticket Agent

Post by MrJTSZ » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:47 pm

Maybe a random system of cargo with different earnings?
Like ferminlopezes said, one cargo type it could be one transport for an hospital, other could be mail, aircraft parts, Amazon things... ( :lol: )
joefremont wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:09 am
We have discussed adding 'remote locations', temporary 'airports' for stops like you describe, I will make sure it's in the todo list so it gets done, someday.

As for the penalty, push the flight needs review button on the report page and explain, we will clear the penalty.