More tracking !!!

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Montesky
Ticket Agent

More tracking !!!

Post by Montesky » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:18 pm

Hello, greetings and congratulations by the hard work, really happy with it :D :D :D :D .

I've searched the forum about this question but I have not found the concrete matter..

Any plans to increase the realism in flight tracking???? Currently the tracking ends with just touching the runway on landing, It would be really amazing if we had to park in the assigned terminal, together with some kind of penalty for bad taxi procedures, etc...

Is it planned ?? Thanks and sorry by my very bad english :(

EDIT: Same for in flight maneuvers, hard turns with pax, timming delays with pax or cargo, etc ???

MrJTSZ
Ticket Agent

Re: More tracking !!!

Post by MrJTSZ » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:08 am

Hi!
You have the "overspeed on taxi" penalty, also you can see at the flight details (I don't remember where is it for whatch it) if the flght has a delay or a big delay.
It would be interesting, as you said, add some penalty for turns more than 30º or stalling the plane. For that penalties affect for your flight rating.

Kind regards :)

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:26 pm

I did look into something like that but it’s not possible to know what instructions atc has given the pilot, we do save the AC position when the flight ends but we don’t do anything with that now.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Montesky
Ticket Agent

Post by Montesky » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:58 pm

Thanks!!

Maybe some more simple, onground, speed 0, parking brake on, systems off, etc

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:46 pm

MrJTSZ wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:08 am
Hi!
You have the "overspeed on taxi" penalty, also you can see at the flight details (I don't remember where is it for whatch it) if the flght has a delay or a big delay.
It would be interesting, as you said, add some penalty for turns more than 30º or stalling the plane. For that penalties affect for your flight rating.

Kind regards :)
I have thought about having 'stalls' as a penalty, erratic maneuvers (bank or pitch greater than some angle) is an interesting idea. Would have to figure the difference between things that happen during turbulence and the pilot just being silly.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.