Request for Testing

READ THIS FORUM FIRST! Here are the rules and important information for you.

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Request for Testing

Post by joefremont » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:13 am

Hi Flyers.

I have been doing some work on bringing in some newer technology in our system and using it I have re-written much of the logic involved with logging into the website. I have put this up on https://beta.fsairlines.net so you can try to log in and try it out. If all goes well you won't notice anything different but please try it and report back here if you see any issues.

Thanks
Joe.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

VegasTim
Flight Attendant

Re: Request for Testing

Post by VegasTim » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:23 am

all good

Tower
Ticket Agent

Post by Tower » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:49 pm

I'm almost unable to find differences. May be there are changes in behind, but it seems to be identical to previous version.
Only several ASCII characters, used in spanish and french, as (á) or (-) appear converted into (A¡) and (à€") respectively. It is something that did not happen in original web version.

Hope be useful. :D
Night navigation is so easy. Just try to maintain the plane centered between the red light on your left and the green one on your right.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:23 pm

Tower wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:49 pm
I'm almost unable to find differences. May be there are changes in behind, but it seems to be identical to previous version.
Only several ASCII characters, used in spanish and french, as (á) or (-) appear converted into (A¡) and (à€") respectively. It is something that did not happen in original web version.

Hope be useful. :D
Thanks Juan, that is very useful. I was hoping you would not find any differences but your spot of the bad character encoding is a useful find and should be fixed now.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.