Crash detected erroneously after fuelling up in client and connecting

Please report Bugs and Problems here
mickforce
Ticket Agent

Crash detected erroneously after fuelling up in client and connecting

Post by mickforce » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:10 pm

Hi,

Had this occur twice now, I'm running 2.2.0 rc1 on a remote client with P3DV4 running and using simconnect.

In P3D I'm sitting paused with park brakes on PMDG so already fueled for the trip. Press fly and said I was at the wrong airport. Tried second time and detected ok with correct amount of fuel. Pressed fuel up followed by fly and got bong sound and end report. When I checked the after flight report it said crash detected and I lost most of my VA balance (new start-up). Is this a known issue with a workaround? Is remote client over a network supported with P3D V4? It has worked but this loss has taken 75% of my cash and I don't want to continually risk bankruptcy ; ) . Is this the right place to request support or the support button in client?

Thanks,
MIck Force
Stanair
STO101
p.s. zipped log file but at just 1056k the board complains it's too large. what's the limit?

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Crash detected erroneously after fuelling up in client and connecting

Post by joefremont » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:44 am

First mark the flight as needs review and we will delete it.

Next, could you have had a building crash or had you crashed in a previous flight in that P3D session (not FSA related), sometimes it remembers.

I use P3Dv4 all the time and have not had too bad of problems it, although some airports have invisible building that are a hazard.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

mickforce
Ticket Agent

Re: Crash detected erroneously after fuelling up in client and connecting

Post by mickforce » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:58 am

It was first P3D session of the day with a seven hour flight planned. no pilot crashes for a while now, I'll put it down to bad luck. I was at EGSS (UK2000) scenery, How would you find an invisible building? Anyway, flight deleted so thank you for that Joe. I shall continue on using simconnect as I could swear that I read it was the preferred option for P3Dv4 and FSA although I can't find where I read it now.

THanks for the software.

Cheers,