FSAirlines tracker and FSLabs A32X

Please report Bugs and Problems here
FLR2109
Ticket Agent

FSAirlines tracker and FSLabs A32X

Post by FLR2109 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:17 pm

Hi,
I'm lucky... I'm a Early Adopter of A320 FSLabs.
I tried it with the tracker of FSAirlines. There is some little issues.
First, the tracker doesn't detect the parking brakes. It's not programmed like other aircrafts, but runs still with the Parking brakes buttons of FSX (AES has the same issue). I tried to programm a button with FSUIPC, the brakes are ON in the aircraft but always no detected by the tracker.
Then, the tracker doesn't detect the position ON or OFF Landing lights. This time, in programming 2 buttons of my joystick, it's possible to do detect the positions ON or OFF.
Can you look with FSLabs how to modify your tracker program.

Thanks in advance... too bad for penalties :D

PS : sorry for my english :wink:
Best Regards
Yvan Muster

FLR2109
Ticket Agent

Re: FSAirlines tracker and FSLabs A32X

Post by FLR2109 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:01 pm

Nobody to help me :(
Do you think there is a possibility with FSUIPC with LUA for exemple :?

[EDIT] I have an information from FSL. The name of LVar used is : FSLA320_ParkBrake ... perhaps it's useful for your devs :wink:
Best Regards
Yvan Muster

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:57 pm

Thats the problem with payware that does not follow the standards. We can't really customize the client for every different aircraft out there on the market.

Ultimately I would like to eliminate the parking brake penalty and replace it with something else, just not sure what that something else would be.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

FLR2109
Ticket Agent

Post by FLR2109 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:11 pm

Thanks for your answer Joe.
You are right but I think in the future the A320FSL will be a "reference" in the aviation sim world.
It's an good idea to remplace the parking brake penalty by other,If it's too hard to change the tracker :)
Even with the brake penalty, I will continue to fly on this fantastic aircraft and with FSAirlines :wink:
Best Regards
Yvan Muster

FLR2109
Ticket Agent

Post by FLR2109 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:39 am

Hi,
I have another issue with A320 FSL and the tracker.
3 times (in ~30 flights) I had a refueling> flight aborted without real refueling. 2 times it was in final and 1 time during taxiing to the gate.
it seems that it happens when there is a transfer between the outer wings tanks to the main wings tanks.
Would it be possible to slightly increase the margin before the detection of refueling ?

Thanks in advance for your help :D
Best Regards
Yvan Muster

savagegrave
Ticket Agent

Post by savagegrave » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:39 am

FLR2109 wrote:Hi,
I have another issue with A320 FSL and the tracker.
3 times (in ~30 flights) I had a refueling> flight aborted without real refueling. 2 times it was in final and 1 time during taxiing to the gate.
it seems that it happens when there is a transfer between the outer wings tanks to the main wings tanks.
Would it be possible to slightly increase the margin before the detection of refueling ?

Thanks in advance for your help :D
Not to sure if this is going to help,

With captain sim and PMDG aircraft I had to set the fuel pumps before starting any flight. Then starting the client with the fuel loading already done.

In flight I wasn't able to play with the fuel pump settings despite the annoying errors stating fuel flow ratio etc etc. In the end the tanks would be uneven but stopped the client from thinking I was cheating. Could be worth a go?
visit Airnex homepage at http://www.airnexvirtual.co.uk (New :mrgreen: )

Image Image

Captain to First Officer -> "Did you close the doors or did I?" :mrgreen:

FLR2109
Ticket Agent

Post by FLR2109 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:30 am

Hi,
Thanks for your answer :D
I run the tracker always after I have set the fuel in the aircraft. For PMDG, Majestic, IFly and other aircrafts.
I had never a refueling in flight and I have ~300 flights with FSAirlines... I have a refueling only with the A320 FSLabs.
The FSL A320 is a very complex aircraft.... but it's so fantastic 8)

Best Regards

Yvan Muster
Best Regards
Yvan Muster

FLR2109
Ticket Agent

Post by FLR2109 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:30 am

Hi,
About the false refueling, I have an "interim solution"... I set the fuel more than calculated (1.5 t.) to prevent the transfert between outer tanks in inner tanks of wings. Since I have no refueling :lol:
Best Regards
Yvan Muster

FLR2109
Ticket Agent

Post by FLR2109 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:27 pm

Aloha,
No news about the parking problem .... I have a proposal for you.
I think you could change the brakes penalty (which is a minor error) by a penalty for a touchdown more 500 feet/min. This is a deserved penalty :lol:

I have had 45 penalties because of the parking brakes :?

thanks in advance :wink:
Best Regards
Yvan Muster

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:11 pm

FLR2109 wrote:Aloha,
No news about the parking problem .... I have a proposal for you.
I think you could change the brakes penalty (which is a minor error) by a penalty for a touchdown more 500 feet/min. This is a deserved penalty :lol:

I have had 45 penalties because of the parking brakes :?

thanks in advance :wink:
You must have been either reading my mind or reading this forum!

We are planning to do exactly that and have already done it in the beta client (v2.2.0.b4), parking brake penalty is removed, hard landings are in!
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

ramon.cutanda
Ticket Agent

Post by ramon.cutanda » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:00 pm

I would simply like to add that I am experiencing these two issues (parking brakes penalty and refueling) with the latest version of FSLab's Concorde-X. Surely they've updated some Concorde-X systems with some coding of their A320, as I did not have those issues in the past.

I'm glad to read there's a new version "in the oven" :-)

One last comment. On Concorde-X I'm experiencing another issue. Even using the CONTROL+SHIFT+L shortcut the client does not detect the landing lights switch. I have to click on the FSA client first, so that it is the "active" window, and then use the shortcut. It is not the end of the world, but that did not happen with previous versions of Concorde-X

Bests,

Edit: I have just read about the new v2.2.0.b4. I will give it a try as soon as my last flight gets reviewed for an "inflight refuelling" :-)
Ramón Cutanda / PePaOlé / PPO101

FLR2109
Ticket Agent

Post by FLR2109 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:54 am

Aoha Joe,
It's a good news from you... thanks a lot :D
Best Regards
Yvan Muster

Ticket Agent

Post by 280782 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:49 pm

Hello everyone,

I have the Airbus A320 from FSLabs (Flight Sim Labs) and the same problems with the penalties of "refueling" and "landing lights" with the client v2.2.0.b6.

The penalty of "parking breaks" I haven't seen in this version, for that of "landing lights" in this version of the client we have the option of the button, although this penalty is ridiculous.

For the "refueling" happened to me in the landing with a popup window that automatically finalizes the flight, which causes to have to repeat it.

Does anyone know of a solution?

FLR2109
Ticket Agent

Post by FLR2109 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:34 pm

Hello,
for the landing lights, you must program 2 keys or joystick buttons with FSUIPC. Select a button and aassign "landings toggle" or 2 buttons with "landing ON" and "landing OFF".
For the refueling, I calculate the carburant with SimBrief and put 60 min carburant reserve. Since I havn't any refueling.
Best Regards
Yvan Muster

grecc93
Rampie

Post by grecc93 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:56 pm

Same problem with the refueling. Couln`t finish one flight without the refueling error.
Also the reserve didn`t help.
Hope there will be a solution.

Regards