Ticket support...

Please report Bugs and Problems here
MMattyK
Captain

Ticket support...

Post by MMattyK » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:45 am

Hiya guys,

I entered a ticket on the 19th November that has yet to be responded to, relating to the database entry for the 737-400 which has yet to be addressed. Basically it seems that the aircraft database has been overwritten as the default aircraft config exceeds the maximum seating available.
I know that the airccraft for the boeing fleet were locked some time ago, but this anomoly has appeared quite recently.
Can someone for the support team please take a look, and rectify the inconsistency, and respond to the open ticket please.

MMattyK
Captain

Re: Ticket support...

Post by MMattyK » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:32 am

still no support or answer to support ticket request. Personally I think once this years account will be my last paid unless support bucks it's response times up and comes up with a reason as to why they ate taking subscriptions without providing timely support... it would be better going back to free... and refunds for tickets not answered within10 days of submission.

Stan
Chief Pilot

Post by Stan » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:33 pm

The subscriptions are to keep the server updated so as to allow over 200+ plus pilots to use the system without the server crashing.The developers get nothing from the subscriptions and try to run FSA whilst still having a life on the outside of it.There are not many programs which will allow so many pilots to be active simultaneously without developing problems.
Yours Stan

MMattyK
Captain

Post by MMattyK » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:09 am

I know Stan,
but its very frustrating... my ticket is to address an apparent problem in the aircraft database, and a reply, even if to say thanks for your observation and we're looking into it would be nice, and still nothing after 6 weeks...

Stan
Chief Pilot

Post by Stan » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:43 pm

If you look on the main site it appears the developers have been busy in the background redesigning the site.
Yours Stan

UweK
Ticket Agent

Post by UweK » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:48 am

Hi,

it seems that there is no more interest to update/fix the program.
Only to make money. Today there are 788 VAs registered. One month costs 3 EUROS = 2364€ per month.
Nice Job for no support :-(

Does anyone have an alternate program? The features should be the same as here (bugfree and without penalties like landing lights).

Regards Uwe

www.terra-fly.de

UweK
Ticket Agent

Post by UweK » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:51 am

Stan wrote:If you look on the main site it appears the developers have been busy in the background redesigning the site.
Hi,

busy about more than one year? I started beeing a member in November 2012. I reported bugs in December 2012 and got the promise to fix them shortly.

On today the bugs are still not fixed....

Regards Uwe

UweK
Ticket Agent

Post by UweK » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:23 pm

Using VA Financials now. A Little bit complicated (for me as english novice) but works fine with Support.

Regards Uwe