Pilot at wrong airport

Please report Bugs and Problems here
DaveB
Flight Attendant

Pilot at wrong airport

Post by DaveB » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Should anyone in authority amble by..

I've just done a handful of flights in BN2 Islander G-SBUS (8 flights I think) and landed this morning at EGDG having flown it from EGJJ. I've gone to book a further flight and FSA is showing only one flight available.. CBF8946 to Glasgow EGPF. Searching around FSA at EGDG, my aircraft is there but it lists 'No pilots found' yet our software at CBF which links directly to FSA shows me at ST Mawgan/Newquay EGDG which is where I should be.

CBF8946 happens to be a Dh89 Rapide flight from EDI/EGPH to GLA/EGPF so how, after flying for days in the South of England have I suddenly been magic'ed to Edinburgh?? :x My flight report shows me having landed at EGDG yet I'm now in EGPH :roll:

EDIT: The chances of anything being done about this in the near future are zero so I've bought a ticket from EGPH back to where I AM.. EGDG.

Honestly guys.. this really doesn't encourage anyone to upgrade to 'Premium' does it :roll:
DaveB

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Re: Pilot at wrong airport

Post by alasizon » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Dave,

I'm not sure what happened, I will look into it for you. However, if it happens again, feel free to shoot me an email or a PM here on the forums.

Thanks,
Matt
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin