Prepar3d

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

XR219
Ticket Agent

Prepar3d

Post by XR219 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Hi Guys,

theres been a lot of water under the bridge since Lockheed Martin released Prepar3d, and while 6 months ago the uptake was relatively slow, I'm seeing an increasing number of people using it as their main sim, and an increasing number of commercial developers writing products for it (REX, FTX etc)

Are there any plans to have a P3D client for FSA?

I did look for other posts on the topic and they all seem st be a good while ago, so thought I'd see if the position had changed any?

All the best,

Ben.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Prepar3d

Post by joefremont » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:46 pm

It is something we are considering, I did get myself a developers license to evaluate it, but its not on the top of our priority list.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

XR219
Ticket Agent

Post by XR219 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:34 am

Hi Joe,

I went for the academic one, good to here its on the radar :D

wings138
Flight Attendant

Post by wings138 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:25 am

XR219 wrote:Hi Guys,

theres been a lot of water under the bridge since Lockheed Martin released Prepar3d, and while 6 months ago the uptake was relatively slow, I'm seeing an increasing number of people using it as their main sim, and an increasing number of commercial developers writing products for it (REX, FTX etc)

Are there any plans to have a P3D client for FSA?

I did look for other posts on the topic and they all seem st be a good while ago, so thought I'd see if the position had changed any?

All the best,

Ben.
At this point, if you get the latest FSUIPC the FSAirlines client works just fine in Prepar3d. I have P3d version 3.4, and have had no problems with the client. So, developing a client that is for Prepar3d isn't really needed. By the way, I am using the latest Beta and except for flight tracking to the web page, everything is working just fine with it. If there is a problem I will say.