When is the Integration Pack ready for publication?

Information about the VA integration pack
Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Re: When is the Integration Pack ready for publication?

Post by Konny » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:39 pm

Hi everybody,

I just finished all the missing pages from the integration pack and added them to the beta pages. In the next days I'll also publish the details about the new XML-Interface and move the files out of the beta folder. As the integration pack actually uses the XML-Interface there's no problem with publishing the code and so we will make an open-source project out of it. This way everybody can create his own adapted version of the Integration Pack or improve the existing one. More details will follow soon...

Again, sorry for the big delay :oops:
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

Vjacheslav
Flight Attendant

Post by Vjacheslav » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Thanks Konny!

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:12 pm

You know, I warned you guys before and you didn't listen. This forum is locked again since you guys can't seem to understand that WE HAVE LIVES outside of this. Your complaints are in violation of the forum rules as it is. I don't know where you get the idea that your payments entitle you to release dates anymore than they do anywhere else. We say that we're going to try to put out the features around a given time, but if we miss them - too bad. Your membership pays for the server space. The other stuff is additional and as it says on the membership page, the Integration Pack is a future addition. We've already released a beta that works (I know because several VA's use it) and they are working on a new version that will be better. But Konrad, Joe, and Claudio have lives. Claudio and Konrad are just finishing school and starting work. It's a hard time in their lives and you've got to be understanding of that. If you can't, then please, find elsewhere, but don't be rotten about it.