World Travel is looking for Repaints will PAY!

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

VCEO WTV
Ticket Agent

World Travel is looking for Repaints will PAY!

Post by VCEO WTV » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:16 am

World Travel is looking for reapaints for the following aircraft, will pay;
Boeing 737-800 Default FSX/FS9
Boeing 747-400/F/Default FSX (ON HOLD)
Boeing 777-300 Posky FSX/FS9
B1900D Freeware FSX/FS9
SAAB 340D FreewareFSX
DC3 Default FSX/FS9
DC3Cargo Default FSX/FS9
CRJ-700 Default FSX

Let me know if you can do some and give me a price!

PAXX;
Boeing 738, 744, B1900D, SAAB 340D, DC3 and, CRJ700 are to be painted Ocean Blue and a light grey on the wings. World Travel is to be on both sides of the fuselage and the Canadian Flag just above/below the last few windows. The tail logo can be found here, http://i50.tinypic.com/29die15.jpg

Cargo;
DC3 Cargo, Boeing 744F are to be painted Ocean Blue and light grey on the wings. World Travel Cargo is to be on both sides of the fuselage and the Canadian Flag just above/below the las few windows. The tail logo can be found here, http://i49.tinypic.com/2zewdqu.jpg

Thanks
World Travel
Last edited by VCEO WTV on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:17 am, edited 4 times in total.

Libertyexpress
Ticket Agent

Re: World Travel is looking for Repaints will PAY!

Post by Libertyexpress » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Good morning friend those prices are wrong, the price does not influence the size of the plane but the intricacy of paint, such as Boeing OpenSky project you need to have something called Paint a tool kit that facilitates the work in photoshop, but the 747 brings all the stairs, trucks and cargo containers that makes longer work. With the rest of the planes you find your model that you like and check the manufacturer's website if you paint kit, you do not have to be revised if possible your new texture and if it is to your liking. I could do the job you but we continue to review prices ok plane by plane.

VCEO WTV
Ticket Agent

Post by VCEO WTV » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Libertyexpress wrote:Good morning friend those prices are wrong, the price does not influence the size of the plane but the intricacy of paint, such as Boeing OpenSky project you need to have something called Paint a tool kit that facilitates the work in photoshop, but the 747 brings all the stairs, trucks and cargo containers that makes longer work. With the rest of the planes you find your model that you like and check the manufacturer's website if you paint kit, you do not have to be revised if possible your new texture and if it is to your liking. I could do the job you but we continue to review prices ok plane by plane.
Ok thanks for let me know well we can talk prices give me an idea, i did update the info.

HHJ
Ticket Agent

Post by HHJ » Wed May 19, 2010 12:43 am

Greetings :)

New here, so you might not have heard of me :p
Not even part of a virtual airline yet, still undecided on which to join

Anyways, I was browsing through the forums and chanced upon this post. Interesting offer, but I don't have FSX, and iirc FSX planes can't be ported into FS9, so if you repaint planes only for FSX, you are restricting the planes only for FSX. So, if you want, then you might want to consider Posky's Boeings and CRJs, and they are way easier to repaint as well.

I might be wrong, but that's from what I remember.
Just my two cents.

And I was a bit bored, so I took it upon myself to remake your logo, make it more 'formal' - not saying that your logo is bad or anything, but i like the globe idea so I just made a logo.

You are free to use it if you wish to :)
Attachments
world_Travel logo.png
world_Travel logo.png (32.18 KiB) Viewed 4280 times