BC NORTH - over 250 aircraft, fantastic routes, we need YOU

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

BC NORTH - over 250 aircraft, fantastic routes, we need YOU

Post by Brian Peace » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:53 pm

BC NORTH.

We are all about flying on vatsim in the BC and Alberta areas (for the most part) with flights all over Canada, and the USA as well (plus some international flights mixed in). Our main goal is to promote flying on vatsim within the two FIR's, and increase traffic levels for our flying, and controlling, enjoyment. BC NORTH has been in existence for over 2 years now, and is here to stay. We imitate ALL the western canadian carriers you see out there, past and present, with our fleet types and routings. So many options!! Flexible routing! If it's not there and you ask for it, it WILL be added to the schedule! Flying everything from PC12's and small turboprops, right up to the heaviest of heavies, BC NORTH gives you the flexibility, to never get bored!

BC North is always looking for pilots. We are a "club" more than a VA here. There is no pressure to fly here. No handed out assignments, no schedules, no "fly 2 hours a month or your out"...just come have some fun. If your a like-minded individual who wants to enjoy the flight experience that a Virtual Airline and Vatsim offer you, and wish to make some friends along the way, we invite you to join BC North. Members who used to belong to the old "Mainland" pilots club more than welcome. Bring the beer fridge :mrgreen:

We offer

- private ventrilo server (voice comms)
- weekly online groupflight with 5 - 10 pilots (and growing) 8-)
- our own Squawkbox Model set plug-in (see your fellow BC NORTH pilots in our colors!)
- website with full VA integration package from FS Airlines
- complete flight booking and financial system integrated through FS Airlines (http://www.fsairlines.net)
- many different aircraft types in fleet, most freewares painted, and we are working on payware paints for you. (PMDG MD11, LDS 767, PMDG 744, Capt Sim 757, Flight1 ATR, to name a few, are already painted )
- no pressures to fly.
- regular "unorganized" groupflights of 2 - 5 pilots are organized on vent on an almost daily basis

Benefits on FS Airlines
- up to 20% pay package (sliding, depending on your rating, the more flights completed the higher your pay goes)
-Flying scenic routes in western USA and western Canada. (We really want to boost CZVR Friday night activity on Vatsim)
-Many International worldwide destinations
-Hundreds of short haul domestic flights throughout the Canadian Rockies, our main target market.
-Monthly cargo challenge run
-Sun destination (Carribean) flights out of our vacations hub in Miami
-Extensive Cargo network with main cargo hub in KSFO/CYYC/CYVR
-If your a good experienced pilot (vatsim hours, etc) you will be type rated for nearly the whole fleet right away. All we ask is one training flight to get you used to the client. If your an experienced FSA pilot, jump right in, no training required.
-Crash a plane with us? Don't worry, we won't! Were here for fun, not to kill you for your mistakes! However, if you do crash, you must post a "news clip" on our forum, explaining the incident. Make it good :lol: :D

Web site at http://www.bcnorth.net

Come check us out and join us! Were here to have fun!
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB
http://bcnorth.tripod.com/

rob hirst
Ticket Agent

Re: BC NORTH - over 250 aircraft, fantastic routes, we need YOU

Post by rob hirst » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Brian,

As a one man VA, I have been Royally screwed by this change so I will be concentrating my efforts at FSE, where I see you are also active. Due to you being a fellow FSE guy I would like to offer you my entire fleet FOC. I have:

1xB734F
1xB190F
1xE190
1xB190
6xB734
1xB72A
1xB752
7xB739 (a few ER's in here).

I will put as many as possibly through maintenance in order to use up some of my $'s. Let me know if you want these transfering.

Rob
Rob Hirst
CEO Norwegian Express Holdings

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

Post by Brian Peace » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Rob,

that would be fantastic! your more than welcome to come join us if you want to occasionally fly here too.. where is your hub with norwegian express? perhaps we can bring it online as a division of BCN. ?
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

Post by Brian Peace » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:07 pm

BC NORTH is still as always looking for more pilots to fly our huge fleet of aircraft! We are going to be adding a Salt Lake City, Utah hub very soon as well. Come join the fun in one of the largest VA's on FSA!
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB