Problems when trying to pay

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

afqr2007
Ticket Agent

Problems when trying to pay

Post by afqr2007 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:35 pm

hi, when i try and subcribe when i click the paypal link i get routed to paypal but in german or what ever other language it is and i cannot see a change langauge button anywhere...

DaKurt
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Problems when trying to pay

Post by DaKurt » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:21 pm

The language of the login or sign-up page that subscribers see when they click the Subscribe button. If unspecified, the language is determined by a PayPal cookie in the subscriber’s browser. If there is no PayPal cookie, the default language is U.S. English.
For allowable values, see .
I'd suggest to delete your browser cookies and then try again. That should work.
Claudio - FSAirlines Programming

afqr2007
Ticket Agent

Post by afqr2007 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:35 pm

i have deleted my cookies and tried it in both firefox and IE and still nothing seems to be working

Sterretje
Ticket Agent

Post by Sterretje » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:15 pm

DaKurt wrote:
The language of the login or sign-up page that subscribers see when they click the Subscribe button. If unspecified, the language is determined by a PayPal cookie in the subscriber’s browser. If there is no PayPal cookie, the default language is U.S. English.
I'd suggest to delete your browser cookies and then try again. That should work.
I had the same problem (when buying 3month Platinum BuyNow so not the subscription).
Luckily i'm dutch and already had a paypal account so paying wasnt a problem.

When i got redirected to the paypal site, I noticed the link was something like www.paypal.com/de/..... so maybe you've put in not the correct link?

Also on my account it says i am Platinum, but my VA is still provisional with an expiry date of Jan 14th.

Martin Curacao
Ticket Agent

Post by Martin Curacao » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Sterretje wrote:
DaKurt wrote:
I had the same problem (when buying 3month Platinum BuyNow so not the subscription).
Luckily i'm dutch and already had a paypal account so paying wasnt a problem.

When i got redirected to the paypal site, I noticed the link was something like http://www.paypal.com/de/..... so maybe you've put in not the correct link?

Also on my account it says i am Platinum, but my VA is still provisional with an expiry date of Jan 14th.
My VA is also still provisional. It will change at the given date (14th of jan.) when you did at least 1 fligth.

afqr2007
Ticket Agent

Post by afqr2007 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:49 am

thanks for the help guys... i have sorted this out.

when i click on the subscribe button and it takes me to paypal i then change the url to .co.UK and then sign in. i then go back to the fsa website and click subscribe again and it is all in English