How do we pay for a Premium Account

General AVIATION RELATED chatter

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

abarter
Ticket Agent

How do we pay for a Premium Account

Post by abarter » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:06 am

Did I miss something? I want to sign up for a Premium Account but I cannot find how to sign up anywhere on the site. Jan 1 is two days away and I fear I may have missed the sign up information. I don't want to have my VA on hold. That would ruin my nice long weekend of planned flying. :D

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Re: How do we pay for a Premium Account

Post by alasizon » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:24 am

abarter wrote:Did I miss something? I want to sign up for a Premium Account but I cannot find how to sign up anywhere on the site. Jan 1 is two days away and I fear I may have missed the sign up information. I don't want to have my VA on hold. That would ruin my nice long weekend of planned flying. :D
There will be a 14 day trial so you can decide if you would like to upgrade to premium. Starting January 1st, there will be a link to PayPal where you can go and set up and purchase a subscription.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

Post by Brian Peace » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:52 am

ok good I was also wondering that, thanks for the info :)
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB
http://bcnorth.tripod.com/

abarter
Ticket Agent

Post by abarter » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:48 pm

alasizon wrote:
abarter wrote:Did I miss something? I want to sign up for a Premium Account but I cannot find how to sign up anywhere on the site. Jan 1 is two days away and I fear I may have missed the sign up information. I don't want to have my VA on hold. That would ruin my nice long weekend of planned flying. :D
There will be a 14 day trial so you can decide if you would like to upgrade to premium. Starting January 1st, there will be a link to PayPal where you can go and set up and purchase a subscription.
Fantastic, thanks!

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:44 pm

And to allay any concerns on the issue -

1) The system is already in place and the changes made to accept payment and setup the accounts.
2) The new website is substantially finished (only a few minor finishing items from what I saw yesterday), so it will be live tomorrow as planned and it will have all the required information for how to sign up for your chosen account level if it is going to be different from your current "Standard" account.

Martin Curacao
Ticket Agent

Post by Martin Curacao » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:06 pm

im so curious... can't wait!!