Need a repaint?

General discussions related to our Virtual Airlines

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Re: Need a repaint?

Post by flightsimer » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:24 am

im actually just about to start yours. im finishing up BC North's tonight. the only thing i have to do is just fix a few minor things. it was delayed because of a bigger problem i thought i had but it really was just in my sim for some reason...
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

fav94
Ticket Agent

Post by fav94 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:02 am

Hey I'm looking for someone to repaint a 747-400 and a 737-800. All default FSX aircraft, but I can't find anyone to do the repaint. Money is not an issue at all so when the paint is done I can pay in full and maybe a little more if the paint is really good. If I can get a price estimation that would be great along with a time that they can be completed by. I just need the repaint to be as close as possible to our web site. I'll PM you the address along with my e-mail if you need to contact me further.
Thanks,
Frank V.
President/CEO
Capi Virtual Airlines

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:58 am

here is a preview of the 747... how does it look?

fullsize:
http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd32 ... copy-1.jpg
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

cpgop
Ticket Agent

Post by cpgop » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:23 pm

If I can supply you with a paint kit for a learjet 45, could you paint it?

Capt.Stokes
Ticket Agent

Post by Capt.Stokes » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:52 am

Hello,

That is excellent. I am really impressed. I have to wait for our CEO to get back. He is on a three week business trip. If my calculations are correct he should be returning by next week, Nov 16-20th. Also, a small note, I am actually the cargo pilot, which is what the 747 livery is for, is there a way that we can transfer that file unziped. My free trial with Winrar just ran out an i dont have the money to by it.

Thank You,
Capt. Stokes

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:17 am

i switched it to the -400F paintkit...i knew i say somewhere it saif F but i couldnt find the post and all the others made it seem like the -400... it was no problem though, it was just a simle transfering of 1 layer over to the other paintkit. im starting to package it now so I can test it in the sim....

im gonna make the engines the color of the dark blue. i think it will look really nice like that, alot better than white would.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Capt.Stokes
Ticket Agent

Post by Capt.Stokes » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:32 am

Okay, but what about a way to transfer it unziped? Is there a away to do it.

vaccaro
Captain

Post by vaccaro » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:50 am

@ Capt. Stokes, you can use 7-Zip which is free :) http://www.7-zip.org/
The bmp files can be huge for some mail clients.
If you really want to have them unpacked, the sender can use photobucket or imageshack or similar.

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:19 am

forgot to address that... you can uninstall it and just use the default MS one. i use to use winzip, but then tried the default unzip process and just use it purely now. its an instant unzip unlike the other programs....

but they will be sent zipped.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Capt.Stokes
Ticket Agent

Post by Capt.Stokes » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:43 am

I didnt know about the defualt one. My CEO is back now. He took longer than expected. I am going to try to get him to look at it this weekend. I can't promise anything though.

Thanks again,
Capt.Stokes

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:50 pm

ok let me know... the -700 is almost done also...
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Flightguy123
Flight Attendant

Post by Flightguy123 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:53 am

hey uh...what about American Airways...we have been waiting a while for our 737-900 repaint...and a few airlines have gotten in front of us now??

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Flightguy123 wrote:hey uh...what about American Airways...we have been waiting a while for our 737-900 repaint...and a few airlines have gotten in front of us now??
you got moved a while back after i tried to contact you without any response... so then when i did, i put you back on the list at last. really only one guy was moved ahead of yo, and technically he even contacted me before everyone else. ive already started on his just to start (its only 2 planes) them until im finished with LCS's... so yours will be in the shot shortly. plus i already have the design made and just waiting to put it on the paintkit.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Tsynique
Ticket Agent

Post by Tsynique » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:40 am

Hello, I'd like a repaint for Boeing 747-400 (FS9 default aircraft)

*Airline Name: Superluminal Airways
*Aircraft(s) and variant(s): Boeing 747-400 (FS9 default aircraft)
*Total cost: 40.0mil (80.0mil if I like a lot)
*Brief info on repaint: The nose should in the eye of a vortex similar to this one here http://www.newtutorials.com/vortex/vortex06.jpg only not so much twisted. The spikes should span along the hull, then two bigger ones should end up the wings and one bigger on the top spanning on the roof. Background should be black and about 1/3 towards the rear end should turn to gray/silver. Three (out of four) wing spoiler panels should have yellow, green and red colors (like in the image I provided below). Engines all black with letters FTL on both sides of each engine. The rear part of the aircraft (the gray one) where the bottom of the hull starts to going upwards at an angle, should have a text "Superluminal Airways" (two lines) parallel to the bottom line of the hull. The bottom part of the vertical tail wing should have a registration "LY-GLZ" with a Lithuanian flag. The left tail wing should have a word IRON and the right WOLF.

*Colors: 2/3 of the hull background black, with (darker) blue vortex, remaining 1/3 of the hull - gray/silver.
*Logos: None just text "Superluminal Airways" (two lines) on the rear where the bottom of the hull starts to going upwards at an angle, parallel to the line of the hull.
*Fonts: Try to choose on your own discretion.
*Flag: yes, aircraft are based and registered in Lithuania
*Registrations: LY-GLZ, located on the bottom of the vertical tail wing.
*Aircraft names: The left tail wing should have a word IRON and the right WOLF.
*Links: A VERY crude sketch I made here http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1881/scetch.jpg - I am a crappy painter so just mind the colors not the shapes (of the vortex for example). Please PM me if I was uncertain at any point or forgot to mention something. I would pay double if you really put your heart in to this one ;) promise.

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

Post by Brian Peace » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:05 am

I dont want to bud in here but... why dont you get either a posky or meljet 747-400 painted for you instead of the crappy default FS9 744? Both are much, MUCH better freeware models, not only do they fly nicer they look nicer by FAR!! :lol:
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB
http://bcnorth.tripod.com/