Captainsim C130 fuel problem

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Polar
Ticket Agent

Captainsim C130 fuel problem

Post by Polar » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Again I have a flight with a red sign :roll:
In the client program I I just pressed on and did not change a number.
Now after the flight I red that the fuel numbers are in correct!

"This flight has been marked as possibly cheated!
It will be reviewed by an admin soon"

Previous flight went ok .. what is the sensitivity with this plane?

Thanks
Sander van Velzen
CEO-Euro Livewire Airlines
CEO and specialized in payware aircraft systems and procedures!

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: Captainsim C130 fuel problem

Post by CAPFlyer » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:13 pm

There is no sensitivity. Something you did when you ended the flight caused your fuel to reset to the starting fuel state as the client reported that your departure fuel and shutdown fuel were the same even though your landing fuel was different. Did you end the flight in FS before ending it with the client? Did you pause the simulator prior to ending the flight? Did you watch a replay before ending the flight? If you did any of these (instead of just setting the parking brake), then that is the problem. All of these can cause FSUIPC to reset to its original data and thus the FSAirlines client be given bad information.

Polar
Ticket Agent

Post by Polar » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:33 am

No, none of the above. I always set the parking brake, shut down engines and usually go to the client after that!?!? :shock:

SEVV
CEO ELA

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Hi,

The problem seems to be that the client cannot always read the fuel contents of the C130 and shows no fuel being consumed. This may be down to where the fuel is distributed amongst the tanks and how the Cpt Sim fuel tanks are configured. This is a problem which is aircraft related not client related. I would recommend that you load your aircraft before you start the client, uncheck simple fuel mode in the client options and see if the client can read all the tanks. You know what you've loaded so see what the client is reading. If the amount is not being read correctly then try a different fuel configuration until it does. Don't change any of the fuel amounts the client has read, just select fly. If you find you need to change fuel quit the client, go back to your a/c, reset the fuel where you want it and try again. This may be another a/c that has to loaded as per PMDG type a/c. During your flights, minimise the sim regulalrly to check the fuel is reducing in the client window. After landing, minimise the sim before setting the parking brake and make sure the fuel amount looks right. If it's not looking right your flight will probably get marked for suspicious fuel again.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

Polar
Ticket Agent

Post by Polar » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:50 pm

And again I have a fuel problem, did it all in the correct order! Load plane, start client and did not change fuel there.. just clicked true...?? :shock:

grz
Polar (CEO Euro Livewire Airkines)

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:35 am

Hi,

OK, lets put this problem to bed. It is NOT a problem with the client, more a problem with the aircraft model you are using. Why you expect an aircraft to not use any fuel as recorded by the client is beyond me. Please take a look at the client report and you will see that your aircraft is not using any fuel as reported by the client from information gathered from the simulator. This does not necessarily mean that you do not see your fuel amount reducing on your aircraft in the sim, it means that the client just cannot see it. This is most certainly down to the way the fuel tanks are configured on your aircraft.

Now, you can help yourself by doing some experiments. Make some training flights so you can monitor the client and see the fuel amount in the client flying window. Try using the aircraft with all tanks full and then draw from different tanks. It may well be that the client cannot see some of the tanks. When you find out which tanks the client cannot see then refuel using the non simple fuel method and distribute the fuel yourself avoiding the tank/s that are giving the problems.

You could also ask for help from the Capt Sim forum and see if they will alter the model to work with the FSA client...............but don't hold your breath.

Regards

John
ImageImage

Polar
Ticket Agent

Post by Polar » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:04 am

Thanks I will look in to this (with the C130 Captain Sim).
And now I have it with the LevelD, never before.
I just went from KJFK to EHAM with time acsilleration on 8 with tail wind like 80 to 90kts, ground speeds like 550. And now again I have a fuel report thingy! :?

Don't get this ... but I will have some closer inspections/testing.

ELA-CEO

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:57 am

Hi,

If you are using the simple method of refuelling this may be your problem. Have you seen this post ?

John
ImageImage