These are Incredible!

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Efad
Ticket Agent

These are Incredible!

Post by Efad » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:06 pm

Dear friend Joe Fremont.-

Above all you receive, their family, friends and colleagues of FSAIRLINES, a cordial greeting and some very happy parties to end year and new year.

The following one post I place it since it is incredible that it is the fifth time in that this client FSAIRLINES, after making a flight, and to my arrival the client informs me that I landed and after parking the airplane I work to conclude flight, it happens that the system places the blank flight and as much the airship as me, we disappear, we don't have a defined location, like test of it him annex some pictures of the situation.

This problem really already has me angry, since after investing a certain time of flight one he/she is to the arrival, missing.

I have already sent him several internal messages, requesting him the correction of this and another inconvenience that particularly affect to my record inside the airline and my statistics as well as to the airline in yes.

I should remember him that my birdcall exists in relation to a realized Flight the day Dec-20 in route SVMI-SVMC VIA936, in a B767-300 ER LVLD turbines Roll's Royce, which the system marked as swindled and this flight was completely legal, I please thank him to correct this error and to place it as a normal flight and to restore the benefits for the airline and mine.

On the other hand, every time that the system FSAIRLINES disappears me, my benefits increase exaggeratedly, to the moment I have an amount of 19.486.376,00 V $, when in fact it should be of: 1.465.803 V $, more what corresponds me of the flight in birdcall VIA936 of DEC-20.

I please thank, to analyze and to solve these as soon as possible inconveniences.

Sincerely;

Erick Aldrighetti
VIA003-CEO.
Attachments
ERICK-2008-dec-31-003.jpg
VIA003 without defined location
ERICK-2008-dec-31-003.jpg (21.17 KiB) Viewed 2871 times
ERICK-2008-dec-31-002.jpg
Aircraft YV11702 disappear
ERICK-2008-dec-31-002.jpg (28.85 KiB) Viewed 2871 times
ERICK-2008-dec-31-001.jpg
VIA003 disappear
ERICK-2008-dec-31-001.jpg (29.83 KiB) Viewed 2871 times

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: These are Incredible!

Post by CAPFlyer » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:03 pm

Are you pausing flight sim while starting or ending the flight in FSAirlines? Do you have "Pause on Task Switch" enabled? The most common cause for the problem is that the simulation is paused and thus FSUIPC is not reporting the aircraft's present position to the Client.

Efad
Ticket Agent

Post by Efad » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Christopher Trott.-

Thank you to respond to my post.

I should inform you that in any moment I use the pause in my flights and, neither I have activated the one "Pauses on Task Switch" in my flight simulator.
This problem should be of another nature.

Sincerely;

Erick Aldrighetti
VIA003-CEO.

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:30 pm

I think I found the reason for this problem. There is no real system behind, the only thing I can say is that if the client fails to connect to the website at the wrong moment, your report will look like this. It will be solved in the next client release.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer