Upload Saved Report does not work.

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Izak
Ticket Agent

Upload Saved Report does not work.

Post by Izak » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:50 pm

Cannot upload a saved report from the client. After clicking on upload it dissapears for a couple of seconds and then returns with the upload screen again but without the file being uploaded.

Brendanair
Ticket Agent

Re: Upload Saved Report does not work.

Post by Brendanair » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:34 pm

I'm also occasionally experiencing this error as well. The only way to get rid of the message upon login is to "delete saved PIREP"... however this also means that your PIREP doesn't get sent online and your pilot/aircraft is stuck where you started.

Izak
Ticket Agent

Post by Izak » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:35 pm

Exactly and doing a 10 hour flight just to not be able to upload the PIREP is rather irritating....does not seem that we will receive any feedbacck on this here though.

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:44 pm

When your PIREP is saved, it is saved as the LOG.OUT file in whatever folder you have the FSAirlines.EXE installed. If you are unable to automatically upload the PIREP, you can send this file to - support@fsairlines.net and we can manually upload the file. Please be sure to try to automatically upload the file first and let us know that you did as we got overwhelmed not to long ago with people requesting us to upload PIREPs for them when they hadn't even attempted to do it via the "Upload saved PIREP" feature.

Izak
Ticket Agent

Post by Izak » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:19 am

Cool thanks man! Yip no trust me I always try and upload first ...several times, but good to know there is another option should this fail.