Can't log in using new client

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Jon.M

Can't log in using new client

Post by Jon.M » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:19 pm

Hi Guys,

I've downloaded the revised client 6.9b1 but am still unable to log in. I get the message "Login data incorrect".

As it's Saturday afternoon in Europe and 0 people are currently flying I guess I'm not the only one with this problem. I'm assuming that the hacker has messed with the database and we have to be patient until things get sorted.

I do hope this infantile person gets his just deserts soon.

Jon.M

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Re: Can't log in using new client

Post by Quantum » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:54 pm

I think you will find that no-one will be able to log into FlyNET client until the hacker activity is able to be stopped. Best that no-one be allowed in until things get sorted.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

Myrm
Flight Attendant

Post by Myrm » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:23 pm

Quantum wrote:I think you will find that no-one will be able to log into FlyNET client until the hacker activity is able to be stopped. Best that no-one be allowed in until things get sorted.

Regards

John
Is this the official answer? If so then it would be nice if admin staff could put a board-wide post up (or an update on the situation on the news page of the main site - and get rid of the current post put up by the hacker), informing us, please. :?
Last edited by Myrm on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myrm

"Glöm inte vår Tobias" (In memory of Tobias Enroth 1999-2007)

ruudopdeweegh
Flight Attendant

Post by ruudopdeweegh » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:24 pm

Quantum wrote:I think you will find that no-one will be able to log into FlyNET client until the hacker activity is able to be stopped. Best that no-one be allowed in until things get sorted.
Regards
John
Things are getting worse. I even could not leave any message in another board. Wonder if this one will be saved.....
Anyway, I had to cancel my flight today. It is a pity that these kind of people do not know what damage they are causing
I hope the guy will be found and locked up for at least several years.
Regards,
Ruud.

Myrm
Flight Attendant

Post by Myrm » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:30 pm

ruudopdeweegh wrote: ...I hope the guy will be found and locked up for at least several years.
I am not sure he would/could be prosecuted to be honest, though I guess it depends on the laws of the country of either the host (FlyNET) or "the Hacker".

I know what you mean by the damage caused; both FlyNET and the Hacker are claiming not to have harmed the system, but in a way he has; because of his actions the Client has been taken "offline" and we now cannot enjoy flying FS9/FSX in the way we have come to love. So yes, perhaps he has not harmed the Client directly, but his actions have harmed our enjoyment of it. :cry:
Myrm

"Glöm inte vår Tobias" (In memory of Tobias Enroth 1999-2007)

CAT AIRLINES
Ticket Agent

Post by CAT AIRLINES » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:54 pm

Also 069b2 not working same rpoblem

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:31 pm