Code: Select all

-----------------DEBUG-------------------

!<ERROR>>>  IPC request contains bad data [CFsuipc::openLink()]

<DEBUG>>> AUTOLOGIN: TRACKER: FSMESSAGES: [Interface::initialize()]
Can't login for some reason.

duckboy81
Ticket Agent

Post by duckboy81 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:27 am

nevermind, its only wen i hit the Enter key, but if i use the login button it is alright....weird

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:21 pm

DK, I've re-installed everything, including doing a "clean slate" install of FSAirlines and I'm still getting the error on Windows XP SP2. 0.4a was working fine.

XR219

Re: FSAirlines v1.0a - Known Problems

Post by XR219 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:54 am

Hi Guys... Figured it was time I got my finger out and gave it a try. For anyone on X64 Vista, the client needs the x64 of the 2008 version of the visual studio runtimes installed first. Then you install the x32 version (this actually only reconfigures the files downloaded in x64 so that they opperate in both native x64 mode and WOW)

Also worth noting... don't try and install Dot net framework downloads that aren't certified for Vista or Vista x64 (the compatibility list is on the MS download page.) You can make a horrible mess of Vista :wink:

Completed my first flight from EGLL - EGAA in the VC10. (FSX SP2) All good, love the new client. No updates of status rather than taxi, takeoff and landing. Other than that all appeared normal. Only my first flight, but I'll do more over the coming weeks. Thanks for the continued development. :D

simondix

Post by simondix » Fri May 02, 2008 5:33 pm

Got an E-Mail reminder today from FS Airlines saying I hadn't logged in for 2 months. Is the site now up and running as I thought there was no need to do so yet. Have logged in now though

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Fri May 02, 2008 6:10 pm

The answer to both questions is yes but not officially. We setup the fsairlines site but the data in it was copied from early March, its just there for testing. When we make the official move all the airline data there will be wiped clean and replaced with airline from the flynet.turksim.org site. Since the data there is getting a little old I will transfer the data from flynet.turksim to FSAirlines again.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

josevaz
Rampie

Re:

Post by josevaz » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:03 am

Quantum wrote:Hi,

I donwnloaded new client and unzipped it inside a folder C:\Program Files\FSAirlines. When unzipped I have FSAirlines.exe and libmysql.dll

Started FS9 and tried to run client and get following message :

C:\Program Files\FSAirlines\FSAirlines.exe
This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Tried deleting and unzipping afresh but still get same message.

XP Pro SP2

John
I've got this problem with version V1-6a. I already posted on another thread ,my problems, and said I solved the problem, but it was with version V1-0a. With version V1-6a I receive the same message (but in portuguese :))

ruudopdeweegh
Flight Attendant

Post by ruudopdeweegh » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:52 pm

Also downloaded this Alpha version.
I could not proceed using it as the field for username is much to short.
My username is "ruudopdeweegh" and it was not possible to write more than "ruudopdewee"
Regards,
Ruud.

A319CJ

Post by A319CJ » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:40 pm

Hi Guys,

After many months of not using Flynet / FSairlines I thought I would give it a go again as I had major problems when I got my Vista machine and just stopped using the client.
Today I thought I would give it ago and downloaded the links in the this discussion to see if I could fix the 'Side-by-Side Config' problem.
I installed the links and tried opening the 'FSAirlinesV1-6a' version of the client which still gives the error. but to my amazement the older version 'FSAirlinesV1-0a' works and when I try log in gives me a out of date error asking to update to the up to date version of the client.

What I did I haven't a clue, but if any one knows what is up with it would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

caribbeancruzer

Post by caribbeancruzer » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:41 am

ruudopdeweegh wrote:Also downloaded this Alpha version.
My username is "ruudopdeweegh" and it was not possible to write more than "ruudopdewee"

Ruud,
Did you get an answer back to your problem? I too have the same issue, the 1.0 client works even with the short username box, but 1.6 always tells me invalid username and or password.

ruudopdeweegh
Flight Attendant

Post by ruudopdeweegh » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:37 am

caribbeancruzer wrote:
ruudopdeweegh wrote:Also downloaded this Alpha version.
Ruud,
Did you get an answer back to your problem? I too have the same issue, the 1.0 client works even with the short username box, but 1.6 always tells me invalid username and or password.
Yes I did through a personal message. The problem is known and they are working on it. Just use the beta client of Flynet for the time being. Have a safe flight!
Regards,
Ruud.