Clent Problem

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Legend122

Clent Problem

Post by Legend122 » Sun May 04, 2008 1:59 am

Hi, I have just recently joined FlyNet, however I'm just about ready to leave again from my frustration.

I followed the installation instructions and downloaded the client and FSUIPC4 and after following all the instructions again to load a flight plan and book a flight I found that even thought the website tells me I have a flight booked, the client, when I click the 'Show booked flights' button, come up with a warning saying, 'No Booked Flights Found'. I have repeated the WHOLE process over and over (including reinstalling the client) but this is what it comes up with every time.

If it is any help,
1) I have XP on My FSX computer,
2)I also installed the client on my Laptop that has Vista but no FSX or FSUIPC4 and it works up until I click 'Fly booked flights' because it needs FSX to keep going.

Thanks in advance to any help I get to start my Virtual flying career here at FlyNet.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Clent Problem

Post by joefremont » Sun May 04, 2008 6:11 am

Hi Legend122, Strange that the client on the laptop see's the flight but on your PC it does not. What airline are you a member of?
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Legend122

Post by Legend122 » Sun May 04, 2008 9:39 am

Hi Joefremont, Yes I agree with you, I'm apart of GlidePath Airways. Thanks again

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Sun May 04, 2008 4:45 pm

Right now it looks like you don't have a flight booked. Did you cancel the flight?
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Legend122

Post by Legend122 » Mon May 05, 2008 10:32 am

Yes, I can book another if that helps.

Legend122

Post by Legend122 » Tue May 06, 2008 9:52 am

Ok, I have a flight currently booked now.