Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

SJDobby
Ticket Agent

Cannot Remove Sold Aircraft Type From Flights

Post by SJDobby » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:40 pm

Hi

Not a biggy, just an airline admin problem:

We at UKDirect had a Saab-2000 and have a number of routes that are setup to be flown with that type. We have today sold our one and only Saab-2000 and wish to remove it from the set of "aircraft types" for the relevant flights.

However, when I select the routes and use the drop-down box to select "Remove a/c type", the Saab-2000 does not appear in the list of aircraft types to remove (presumably this list is generated from the set of aircraft types that the aircraft currently owns rather than the list of aircraft types that are recorded against all flights for the airline).

Attempting to remove the aircraft by individually editing the flights themselves does not work either because the aircraft in question doesn't appear in that page either (presumably for the same reason).

Like I say, not a showstopper, but if it could be added to the list of things-to-do (if not already done so) that would be great.

Cheers
Simon
FSA Director, UK Direct Airways
http://www.planecrazy.me.uk/UKD/

Myrm
Flight Attendant

Post by Myrm » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:59 pm

Hi

I had the same problem when I sold my only A320. The only way round it that I could do was to download (export) my flightplans as a text file, delete the A320 references (including the FlyNET unique code for that type of plane), and then uploading (importing) the flightplan text file back into FlyNET.
Myrm

"Glöm inte vår Tobias" (In memory of Tobias Enroth 1999-2007)

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:01 am

i have sort of the same problem only its when veiwing/making/editting flights, you know how u can just look up certain aircraft types, to view, well i had a A330 once, and i deleted all the flights for it, but it still appears in the drop down box??? its been doing that for a long time...
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways