missing 2 aircraft

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

missing 2 aircraft

Post by flightsimer » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:41 am

i was looking through my fleet, and couldnt find 2 of my aircraft... i lost 2 dash 7-100 aircraft... dont know when, but i just know they were there until the new fleet options were put in...

looked at the airport that they had been at and they arent there... i looked through all of my fleets, and they were there... also checked all of my logs that i keep on my computer that i have, and i havent sold them. and i know i had them, because i still have routes for them and if i get rid of any aircraft i also delete the routes...

so can i please get back my two dhc-7-100's that i should have? dont care where they get put...
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:33 pm

Do you still have their registrations ? And if the routes for them still exist could you please tell me one flightnumber for each aircraft?
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:16 am

i dont have exact registration because i didnt have them organized like im in the process of doing (making certain type of aircraft have a certain tailnumber series) but instead i just went through and just gave them tail numbers thatwere available...

my regional aircraft are all registered NAWxxxR, and im looking through my fleet they should of been NAW004R and NAW005R.
i only had a few routes (most being the refueling routes) set up for them, but i did have them seen here. never gotten as far as setting up a large amount of routes... they both were used on the same routes up in alaska http://flynet.turksim.org/index.php5?ai ... mit=select
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:11 pm

hm, if they're still in the database they have different tail numbers now, I couldn't find anything. When did you buy them? Were they new or did they already have some hours logged (if yes, do you remember the airlines?) ? I had a look at your va's flightlog, guess you never used them..

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:39 am

I bought them both when the old ordering system was used (probably 2 months ago they were one of the first express/regional aircraft i got...)... when u had to post on the forum to get them... and if i remember currectly i those aircraft were added into the system for the airline requesting the order not from an existing airline... when i first bought them, i had a model that i thought would work, but when i installed it, i didnt like it because it was very primitive and the panel didnt even work... i had them up in panc to use on my bush services... but since i didnt have a working model i had been doing them with the dash 8, and just forgot about them until the other day when i went to make flights for them. I found a somewhat good model the other day... and was making new flights, and was gonna make them, but the aircraft were in the list, and thats when i started looking into my fleets to see why and thats when i discovered they were gone... i started looking back through my finances... but after about 20 pages and not a very efficent way to look through the pages i got tired of looking so stopped... the price for them should be in there... i know for a fact that i had them though, and i never sold them, because i keep a personal log at home that i used to keep track of how much ive spent, how many aircraft, and if i have sold any, how many and when, and they didnt show up in the selling part...
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:57 pm

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:02 am

hmmmm... i dont remember scraping them though... and am wondering why i didnt have it in my selling log...
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:39 pm

Hi,

The amounts match your finance page for the dates shown, guess you forgot you'd scrapped them

Rgds

John.
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage