Flight Crash for BTI ID: 3985

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Selje82

Flight Crash for BTI ID: 3985

Post by Selje82 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:03 pm

Hi!

I was trying to take a Air Baltic flight today, and some newbie pilot crashed into me, when I was at gate. And I have marked the flight as cheated, in hope somebody can go into it an delete the flight.

This was not my fault at all, and I was just preparing to takeoff from Riga.

Hope it is possible to delete this flight.

Glenn Seljeseth

Miikoyan
Chief Pilot

Post by Miikoyan » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:53 pm

I don't think anything will be done. Someone had the same incident as you, and the moderators replied that it has been posted before to have the crash detection off.
GoUS Executive Chairman
World Alliance Board of Directors

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:37 pm

That is correct. Please turn off the "crash on impact with other airplanes" within FS, especially when flying in online environments. In fact, most online networks have this as a required part of their rules to do so. FlyNET will still detect a crash when you hit the ground too hard, but you won't have a crash recorded when a pilot runs into you or (as happens quite a bit) what you see in MP and what they see are two toally different things. As well, some aircraft have improper "collision boundaries" set, so even when 100+ feet away, you might still have a crash detected.

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:38 pm

Also, just FYI - if you have a client crash, don't mark it as cheated if it was a glitch. Send an e-mail to info@flynet.en-studios.de and Konny will take care of it. If you mark a flight as cheated because you crashed or you had a client failure, it will most likely be accepted into the system. We do not delete flights because you made a mistake.

Selje82

Hi again

Post by Selje82 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:15 pm

The strange thing is that my Crash detection in Flight simulator is turned off.
I don`t know why it registered a crash on it, but I have checked it, and it has always been turned off.

Please correct that crash information if possible.

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:14 pm

Again, you must send an e-mail to the e-mail I listed to get it fixed. Thanks.