Why can't I assign an aircraft to my flight plans?

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

gehatz
Ticket Agent

Why can't I assign an aircraft to my flight plans?

Post by gehatz » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:59 am

Hello,

After taking a month off i'm back in business at my VA. Before I used to be able to assign a particular aircraft registration to a flight plan but now, the only option I get on the dropdown menu for "aircraft" is [unspecified] even after I check the appropriate aircraft type. When I view all my flight plans I see the aircraft registrations I assigned to certain flights in the past but if I edit the flight I don't have any options available. I know there has been a "Fleets" implementation to FlyNet since I was last on but I have checked it out and I don't think that the problem is there. Can anyone help?

Thanx

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:00 pm

Hi,

I've 'reported' this already but don't know if it has been 'picked up' as there has been no response. http://flynet.turksim.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3961

Your only option is to refile the flightplan and you will have the choice to add the registration there. Once a plan is filed the option to add/edit a reg' dissappears.

Rgds

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

gehatz
Ticket Agent

thanx

Post by gehatz » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:18 am

well thanx quantum that works for me! hope the lads fix that issue when you edit the flight soon! cheers :D