Flights are not being filed

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

acamolist

Flights are not being filed

Post by acamolist » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:06 am

I have joined the FLYNET today, and created an airline, even though i have flown the route twice already, for some reason the FLYNET client wont upload or register the flight as flown...
The folder doesnt have anything but the Flynet. exe file and autoupdate and a dll file....

And as i go back to the fleet or the flights, aircraft shows still in KSFO instead of KLAX and I am still showing as booked for the same damned flight !!!

Help please !!!!

Kavorkian

Post by Kavorkian » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:36 am

Did you put your parking brake on and wait for the bell to ring before you closed your flight out?

acamolist

Post by acamolist » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:44 am

yes idid... twice already ... :evil:

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:47 am

did u do multiple flights at once? if so, you have to close the client every time after each flight, or else the next flight wont log. I learned that the hard way when i started this. I estimate i lost close to 500mil by not restarting the client... but anyways, make sure your restarting the client before every flight. Hopefully that will help.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

acamolist

Post by acamolist » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:56 pm

Nope ! I haven't done multiple flights. It's the first flight that i am trying to do...
Funny enough, the very two flights as i was trying the tool (client) made me crash on my takeoff roll (twice) and those are immediately registered...

However, two flights that i successfully completed, and engines shut, parking brakes on and all... nothing is recorder or registered...

What's the problem... and admin people who can help ?

Kimis

Post by Kimis » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:07 pm

sorry, but very stupid question - have you tried to run flynet.exe before starting a flight ?
Puting client's files into some folder at your PC doesn't mean that flight will be recorded.
FS doesn't start the client authomaticaly.
I'm asking about that just because I didn't found that mentioned by you, and fact that in the folder are only .exe and .dll files, means that client wasn't launched as otherwise it would create log file at least.

looking further I would recomment to check do you have FSUIPC.DLL at FS's modules folder as it is obvious to run the client.

acamolist

Post by acamolist » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:38 pm

Kimis,

Ofcourse i ran the client before the flight, everything seemed to work just fine until the very end...
I hit the "close flight" or whatever it was to wrap the flight up, however nothing has been recorded and no other files were generated (in the flynet folder) and i was and am still showing booked for that specific flight... it is just annoying...

Isn't there an admin here who reads these posts and who could actually help ?

Thanks
I.
:evil:

acamolist

Post by acamolist » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:46 pm

anyone? please help !!!!

:?: :?: :?: :?:

Stan
Chief Pilot

Post by Stan » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:02 pm

When u start the client are you logging in to the client .Next are u "selecting the booked flight".And finally are you selecting the refueling method,refueling your aircraft and waiting for the client to tell u to jump into your aircraft and fly.If u are doing all these things when u finish the flight and set the handbrake u should here a "bing bong" which tells u the flight has been recorded,then u can close the client,but make sure u have had your "bing bong".
Yours Stan
Last edited by Stan on Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yours Stan

acamolist

Post by acamolist » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:07 pm

Stan,

All your questions i need to answer : YES
That is exactly the procedure i follow...and yes it says jump into the airplane and enjoy or something....

Stan
Chief Pilot

Post by Stan » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:12 pm

r u using FSX.Also u could try disconnecting the flight tracker.C/my computer/local disc/windows/flynet ini.change f/tracker from =1 to =0.
Yours Stan

acamolist

Post by acamolist » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:50 pm

Stan,

I really appreciate your prompt replies, however no i am not using FSX ,its the old good FS9, and no flight tracker...

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:58 pm

acamolist wrote:Kimis,

Ofcourse i ran the client before the flight, everything seemed to work just fine until the very end...
I hit the "close flight" or whatever it was to wrap the flight up, however nothing has been recorded and no other files were generated (in the flynet folder) and i was and am still showing booked for that specific flight... it is just annoying...

Isn't there an admin here who reads these posts and who could actually help ?

Thanks
I.
:evil:
Hi,

Just jumping in here and noticed this comment of yours. the only thing which actually 'wraps the flight up' is selecting your parking brake to on and then await the 'tones' to confirm the flight has been logged. It sounds to me that you aren't waiting for the 'tones'. If the client programme cannot communicate with the database then it will 'tell' you with a message and give an upload code. If you don't get any message with a code and you get the financial summary for the flight then it should be on the database.

When you try your next flight, after landing and applying the parking brake, minimise your flight sim and observe the client window. When the flight is successfully recorded you will see the flight summary with income etc. Take a screenshot to confirm the flight has been successfully uploaded and then check your VA overview. If it's not recorded on the overview then send copy of screenshot to Konny. I've never heard of this problem before other than when someone hasn't completely closed down the client between flights, but you say that you have done that. Ending the flight in the client will not work between flights, you must completely exit the client and then re-start the client and re-login for each and every flight.

Good luck

Rgds

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

acamolist

Post by acamolist » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:21 pm

The problem is that i did see the financial summary however it all showed zero...
what now ? and no other files or codes or anything

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:36 pm

Well, not sure exactly what is happening but with all things it's best to start from scratch..................

1. Download a fresh copy of the client
2. Create a folder somewhere 'FlyNET' and unzip the download inside the folder to keep everything together
3. Make a shortcut for the client exe and put with all your other shortcuts
4. Make sure you are using the most up to date version of FSUIPC
5. Try again

Good luck

Rgds

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage