Games like FlyNET

Chat about anything here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Miikoyan
Chief Pilot

Games like FlyNET

Post by Miikoyan » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:37 pm

Does anyone know games or management simulation games like FlyNET out there, other than FSE, Flightline, and VAFinancials?

It's not that I don't like FlyNET, but I like doing several things at once..like flying with two clients on..you know?
GoUS Executive Chairman
World Alliance Board of Directors

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:15 pm

Good to know who the competitors are ;-), never heard of Flightline, where can I find it ?
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

JamesMc

Post by JamesMc » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:32 pm

http://u89.gotdns.com:8080/fseconomy/index.jsp

It's an off shoot from FSE. Where FSE is all GA, flyteline allows jets. FSE tends to be a little more real where flyteline promotes that they are more fun.

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:42 pm

heres the new link for it. flyteline has changed alot since James was there. We allow jets, but not big jets. I fly there alot, more than here. it will be bigger and better than FSE when the new site opens. and it might be better than this and fse combined. Also even if u go the the site, u wont be able to see anything. just the welcome page.
www.flyteline.net
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

tjbaughn
Captain

Post by tjbaughn » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:21 am

I like it right here, combination of one Hell of a program, a group of people that aways try to help each other, fair admins, what more could you ask for.
ImageImage

Miikoyan
Chief Pilot

Post by Miikoyan » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:29 am

nothing more, really.
GoUS Executive Chairman
World Alliance Board of Directors

JamesMc

Post by JamesMc » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:20 pm

flightsimer wrote:heres the new link for it. flyteline has changed alot since James was there. We allow jets, but not big jets. I fly there alot, more than here. it will be bigger and better than FSE when the new site opens. and it might be better than this and fse combined. Also even if u go the the site, u wont be able to see anything. just the welcome page.
www.flyteline.net
LOL I was there last week :) But they are still lacking compared to FSE and the changes they have made. FL might be better after they open up the new client and site. But you also have to remember that they are going to reset everyones wealth ;)

JamesMc

Post by JamesMc » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:22 pm

tjbaughn wrote:I like it right here, combination of one Hell of a program, a group of people that aways try to help each other, fair admins, what more could you ask for.
In my experience with the three sites mentioned, FSE, FL and here I have found that all are helpful and enjoyable places to be. They all offer something slightly different but are equally enjoyable. I don't see them as true competition because they all offer something different :)

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:08 pm

JamesMc wrote:
flightsimer wrote:heres the new link for it. flyteline has changed alot since James was there. We allow jets, but not big jets. I fly there alot, more than here. it will be bigger and better than FSE when the new site opens. and it might be better than this and fse combined. Also even if u go the the site, u wont be able to see anything. just the welcome page.
www.flyteline.net
LOL I was there last week :) But they are still lacking compared to FSE and the changes they have made. FL might be better after they open up the new client and site. But you also have to remember that they are going to reset everyones wealth ;)
well i wouldnt say that. we have some features that u guys dont. WE still have our bonuses :lol:
and they arent working on the current site as much now, they are working on the completely new site, that will by fare surpass FSE... Just not yet :lol:
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

JamesMc

Post by JamesMc » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:23 pm

flightsimer wrote:
JamesMc wrote:
www.flyteline.net
well i wouldnt say that. we have some features that u guys dont. WE still have our bonuses :lol:
and they arent working on the current site as much now, they are working on the completely new site, that will by fare surpass FSE... Just not yet :lol:
Lets face the facts. Yes if you want a bonus to fly at night in crappy weather than FL is the place for you. If you prefer a little realism with your flying than I would go with FSE. If we are comparing the two. Does FL have passenger terminals? No. Accurate database for their jets? No. They took a setup made for GA and converted it to use for all aircraft. And I have seen the "new" site. Looks good. I'll wait til everything's done to make a judgement on it.

But comparing FSE and FL is like comparing a sim to an arcade game. I guess it just depends on what you like :)

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:25 pm

ya it does just depend...
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:42 pm

the pax terminals, do not impress me, or at least how they have it set up.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

JamesMc

Post by JamesMc » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:57 pm

I'm not sure why not. They work great and have added a lot to the game. They make it so much easier trying to set up flights and stuff. They've also helped to encourage everyone working together as you can set up routes to others terminals. Best thing yet I have seen at FSE next to getting rid of commod runs. But I see the get rich quick scheme still lives strongly at FL :)

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:03 pm

i tried renting a terminal, when selecting renter it just said null.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:16 pm

I've tried to register in flightline 3 weeks ago. My account is still inactive!! Although I liked the idea of an FSE like site including small jets, such delays gives me the impression of only kids playing...
CEO
Ionathan Airlines