HELP- problem with fuel loading VERY URGENT

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

beechboy

HELP- problem with fuel loading VERY URGENT

Post by beechboy » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:31 am

Well I just booked a flight(NFFN-KLAX) and when I go to fly the flight when I enter the fuel load on the client it comes up with this

"Debug error!
Program:...crosoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\FlyNET_0317b_noAC\flynet.exe
Module:...crosoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\FlyNET_0317b_noAC\flynet.exe
File:

Run-Time Check Failure #2- Stack around the variable "Fuel" was corrupted.
(Press Retry to debug the application)
Abort Retry Ignore"

HELP

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:52 am

Please copy down all the error information etc, and send it to info[at]flynet.en-studios.de. Konny will have a look at it, because in all Honesty, this one's new to me, i don't have much of an idea as to what the problem is.

Try some trouble shooting, try entering a different value (higher than the previous) try entering nothing, keeping the same amount, etc. Try to find out how and when the issue occurs.

Thanks for your patience and help in contributing to the Beta testing!

beechboy

Post by beechboy » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:28 am

I will but the aircraft needs to be back at KLAX for its closure of its lease by like 5 tomorrow so it kinda needs to be sorted out soon :(

Thanks for you help though and I will try those things

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:05 pm

From your words I understnad this is not your first attempt to fly the specific model. Is there anything changed in the model or aircraft.cfg?

Is there any chance you attempt to load more fuel than your tanks can hold? Have you started FS, picked an aircraft and located it somewhere in an airport prior tryign to refuel? If not any of the above, I guess, it's on Konny.
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

pahisjon2
Ticket Agent

Post by pahisjon2 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:43 pm

Hello,
In addition to the Suggestions posted, I advise to try to FIRST locate the plane to the airport, press "Fly Now" (and get in the aircraft!) and THEN refuel it. I had a similar problem (not the same) but I also was receiving the same message at cases. That approach works for me now.
Needless to say, you must have FSUIPC installed and it is always better to have the most recent client version.
Good Luck!

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:08 pm

It must be noted:

You must be at the airport, in the plane, engines off, parking brake set, before you click Fly Booked FLight in the FLYNet Client. This is the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) Tell me if you still have problems,

Cheers,

beechboy

Post by beechboy » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:41 pm

I flew it!!!!

It may have been that I was trying to select required fuel in the client as pounds and it worked when I put it in KGs.

Also we started having internet problems so I unplugged and replugged the modem

Also after You exit flynet a folder saying "logout" appears in my flynet folder so I deleted that

In other words- I don't know what the actual problem was lol

Thanks for everyones help

PS- I just bought my own 767-300ER!!!!!!!

BigQ

Post by BigQ » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:38 am

cmdrnmartin wrote:It must be noted:

You must be at the airport, in the plane, engines off, parking brake set, before you click Fly Booked FLight in the FLYNet Client. This is the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) Tell me if you still have problems,

Cheers,
Not to burn you or anything, but I have many flights started with engines on and parking brake off... That is, using the ALT+TAB keys, which automatically puts the simulator on pause.
I have noticed though that doing this lengthens the time between clicking "fly booked flight" and the refueling page