Leasing problem

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Yury_EEA_Flyer
Ticket Agent

Leasing problem

Post by Yury_EEA_Flyer » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:20 pm

Hi everybody,
My airline put on market many aircrafts for leasing. The prices are very low ( 120.000 for the month for A321, for example)
So many other companies lease our aircrafts, order a transfer for 8-12 hours and terminate leasing. Even theese companies are other FSA Leasing companies and they are not very truth to us. Our aicrafts busy but they are still not flying.
I just ask to add some bill for earlier terminating leasing. It would be good for aicraft's owner to choose size of this bill oneself. CEO's of other companies would think about what-they-do with "fleet" page and leasing companies will be confident about their contracts for leasing.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Leasing problem

Post by joefremont » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:03 pm

You request runs up against another problem we have had, which is VA's using the leasing system as a way to illegally transfer money between airlines.

Currently if a VA leases an aircraft and does nothing with it, no flights, no transfer, and then cancels it within 3 days of the original lease, the lease is voided and all charges reversed. But if they transferred it as you mentioned, you still get the payment for the first week of the lease, which you do get to specify, within some limits of course.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.