multiple stops

Please report Bugs and Problems here
haga2000
Ticket Agent

multiple stops

Post by haga2000 » Mon May 25, 2020 11:49 am

Flight plans is made for route:
A to B and B to C and I plan to make a trip A-B and B-C
From A I want to bring with me people from A that go both to B and C, the same with cargo. and pick up new additional people and cargo at B that go to C

How is this done?

Howard Grant
Nortwards aviation

Stan
    Chief Pilot

Re: multiple stops

Post by Stan » Thu May 28, 2020 1:30 pm

Hi,I would make a flight A to C and as soon as you take off hit the divert button,land at B and deliver passengers and cargo for B and take on more passengers and cargo for C.
    You will not need to book another flight as the original flight will still be remembered by the client.Start the client and fly to C and deliver remaining pass & cargo.
    Stan
    Yours Stan

joefremont
    FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Thu May 28, 2020 2:49 pm

While you can load/unload packages in a divert, you can't do so with passengers and general cargo. Most of the time I would just create a flight for each segment you want to fly.
    I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Cat
    Chief Pilot

Post by Cat » Sat May 30, 2020 1:56 pm

Be advised the Divert function still has a glitch involving local area heliports. One of our pilots diverted to CYYZ last night and is stuck in CPA5, a trucking company heliport 2nm from CYYZ. Landing a 777-200LR into a heliport, now that's some good piloting! LOL

In my humble opinion, the best solution is to just make interim routes and fly the trip as two or three flights instead of always using the divert tab.