No Booked flights..

Please report Bugs and Problems here
ianonline
Ticket Agent

Re: No Booked flights..

Post by ianonline » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:16 pm

Cat wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:24 pm
ALWAYS make sure you export a backup csv file before any batch loading. I have a hunch you loaded your routes to REPLACE FP instead of ADD TO FP.

Checking the wrong box on upload will wipe out all your previous routes and only install the batch you are currently uploading.
When i update my routes i download the CSV file containing all my routes, then go to the bottom line and start adding my new routes. I use excel and saved as CSV.

When uploading, in my method, I choose "REPLACE FP, then select the file and press upload. I assume that the system will ignore those lines that already exist and just add those new routes i added below the line.
Ian Campomanes
CEO - Philippines Virtual Airlines Group

Cat
Chief Pilot

Re: No Booked flights..

Post by Cat » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:56 am

With "Replace FP" the system will actually remove/overwrite the previous routes and put in all the routes in your new file instead. So if you have made any changes at all to those previous routes in any way, those new changes will show up in those "old routes".

We simply make new csv files and "add to FP" instead of "replace" so we don't mess with what is already in the system.