Flight aborted msg beta client v2.4-b03

Please report Bugs and Problems here
joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Flight aborted msg beta client v2.4-b03

Post by joefremont » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:59 am

Just a shot in the dark, go into the clients settings and select 'disable autosave' and see if that stops it. These kinds of bugs are the hardest to find, something overflows a buffer and the thing just stops, I am trying to figure it out.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

ianonline
Ticket Agent

Post by ianonline » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:20 am

joefremont wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:59 am
Just a shot in the dark, go into the clients settings and select 'disable autosave' and see if that stops it. These kinds of bugs are the hardest to find, something overflows a buffer and the thing just stops, I am trying to figure it out.
since day 1 i have already informed everyone to disable autosave including those who have reported this issue
Ian Campomanes
CEO - Philippines Virtual Airlines Group

Cat
Chief Pilot

Post by Cat » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:39 pm

How about this for a GSX workaround?

1) Do all of your pre flight planning as normal, use GSX at the gate, etc.
2) Pushback from the gate to start engine point, set the parking brake.
3) THEN and only then, Start the Client.
4) Start engines and off you go

You would just have to adjust your preflight fuel to no longer account for APU fuel burn as the APU would be running on "free fuel" as you won't be fueling via the Client until after pushback and about to start engines. If you are fueling via payware fueler, then in the beta simply use "read only" method and you can fuel as normal before APU start. When you start the client, it will see what's in the tanks at that moment.

and Psst actual name "Sam" (Samantha) ... got the nickname Cat for "Wildcat" oh my how those days are gone :lol: