Fleet Finance Balances Don't Add Up

Please report Bugs and Problems here
SJDobby
Ticket Agent

Fleet Finance Balances Don't Add Up

Post by SJDobby » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:37 pm

Hi

I keep a fairly close eye on the balances among our airline's various fleets, transferring between them on occasions to keep them at their desired levels.

Our airline's current balance is a nice healthy $3.8bn or so. When I look at the "transfer money" page and add up the various balances of the fleets they currently amount to just under $2.1bn; in particular the "UKD Leasing" fleet figure seems to be dropping, despite there not being transactions occurring to support that drop.

While I am relieved that the official balance (on the main Finances page) is where we expect it to be, can I ask why the sum of our fleet balances doesn't add up to that amount?

My only guess is the fleet-finances page is perhaps not only looking at the finances of the aircraft sat on that fleet at the moment but also all the maintenance/transfer fees being incurred by other airlines while they are leasing the aircraft from that fleet.

Cheers
Simon
FSA Director, UK Direct Airways
http://www.planecrazy.me.uk/UKD/

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Fleet Finance Balances Don't Add Up

Post by joefremont » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:30 pm

I think I found the problem, leases were not getting re-assigned to the new fleets when there old fleet was deleted. Should be able to get this corrected before the end of the weekend.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.