Client 2.2.0.RC1 X-Plane problems

Please report Bugs and Problems here
desmo
Ticket Agent

Client 2.2.0.RC1 X-Plane problems

Post by desmo » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi,

I have XP11. Yesterday i made flight and have again become penalty for overspeed under FL10. Such problems is by me in another betas and in 2.1 stable version. And i have always landing lights detection problem with many aircrafts. Maybe you can add a button in the client or keybord shortcut (eg. Ctrl+L) that switch the landing lights status in client?
Best client for me now is stil beta9. Only in this version i receive no overspeed penalty.
Thanks,
The strength of the turbulence is directly proportional to the temperature of your coffee.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Client 2.2.0.RC1 X-Plane problems

Post by joefremont » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:29 pm

desmo wrote:Hi,

I have XP11. Yesterday i made flight and have again become penalty for overspeed under FL10. Such problems is by me in another betas and in 2.1 stable version. And i have always landing lights detection problem with many aircrafts. Maybe you can add a button in the client or keybord shortcut (eg. Ctrl+L) that switch the landing lights status in client?
Best client for me now is stil beta9. Only in this version i receive no overspeed penalty.
Thanks,
Hi Desmo, There should be a button in the client for landing lights, I think there is a keystroke setup for use in the MS based sims, I will check to see if it works in XP. There is really no difference between B9 and RC1 except some of the penalties have been relaxed and I fixed a few small unrelated bugs.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

ooomegooo
Ticket Agent

Re: Client 2.2.0.RC1 X-Plane problems

Post by ooomegooo » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:33 am

I have same problem :!: