I have noticed a problem where the client is calculating more cargo for a flight than it should. On one recent flight by a 777-200 the flight recorded 114,478 kg of cargo where the maximum allowed cargo from the flight booking was 18,039 kg. The maximum payload for the 777-200 is 59,400 kg for both cargo and passengers. The reason this came to my attention is that it triggered the suspicious fuel usage detector which uses payload as part of its formula, since the payload was , when you include the 361 pax, the aircraft was 254% of its normal payload.
This does not happen that often, in the last 14000 or so flights its happened 52 times. I have started going back and re-calculating the cargo usage for these flight and at this time have no indication that any cheating is going on. Will keep you all advised when we find the solution.
Please report Bugs and Problems here
2 posts • Page 1 of 1