Wherethe fuel go?

Please report Bugs and Problems here
FMT02DG
Ticket Agent

Wherethe fuel go?

Post by FMT02DG » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Hi,
Can some one explain why you leave your plane after the fly on the gate with (exemple) 8000kg on the evening and, the evening next day there is only 1500kg when you go back in your plane? Does some one take the fuel from the tanks during the night? ):)

Thank you if some one could explain the mystere !

Friendly

Leura

FMT02DG
Ticket Agent

Re: Wherethe fuel go?

Post by FMT02DG » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Hi,

Is me again, but realy, there is a bug in FSAirlines for you nevers fund the same quantité of fuel in the tanks the day after?? Do you understand my question or nobody know the anwsers??

Respact.

Leura From France Meteor.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Wherethe fuel go?

Post by joefremont » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:25 pm

There are only two reasons you would have less fuel in your aircraft the next flight.

First, sometimes either intentionally or unintentionally a pilot will refuel the aircraft after they have started the flight in the FSA client. When this happens the flight is flagged as 'suspicious fuel' and if the admin sees there was more fuel at take off than at departure from the gate, in addition to calculating the fuel or marking it as a fuel cheat, the extra fuel will be manually removed from the aircraft.

The second possibility is that if an airline increases there multiplication factor on flight revenue, on the next flight by the aircraft the system will adjust the amount of fuel in the AC so that the value in V$ of the fuel remains constant.

Other than this there is nothing in the system that would remove fuel from the aircraft.

I did look into this when you initially posted this thread but my answer was removed by the database restore. Looking at your flights I did not think either case applied to your airline. Please submit a support ticket if there is a specific aircraft you would like us to look at.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.