WRONG AIRPORT again and again

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Inana McCarey
Ticket Agent

WRONG AIRPORT again and again

Post by Inana McCarey » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:05 am

Hello

One of user Pilots have a Big Problem with start the next Flight. Again and again come in the Client, .. "wrong Airport" .
He talk that he have not make Changes in FS-2004 , not new Installations or any another things.
I have read that one of a comfirmed Problem cant"" that the Data-Base of the Airports is wrong in FSA.? Error=?

This Pilot have over 2000Flight/h and is not a Newcomer. He is absolute down and frustrated about the "wrong Airport " Error.
What we can do? Have any Pilots here a Idea whats going on? I have read any things in the Forum, but it was not a big help. So that i open this Problem "wrong Airport" Problem again. I was verry bored about the things what i have read about this Problem.. but it have not give a real Help.

Myself is the Position as Chief Attandent and Personal Trainer of the INTERFLUG va. :)
Inana McCarey

http://www.ifva.net

Stan
Chief Pilot

Re: WRONG AIRPORT again and again

Post by Stan » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:39 pm

Not sure but i think maybe if you dont close the client after each flight this can occur.
Yours Stan

Inana McCarey
Ticket Agent

Post by Inana McCarey » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Hallo

Thanks for the Info. Have Question that ,. and he said , he doing this at the beginn from the first Flight on FSA ever and ever.
But thanks.. for the Idea...

Inana,.. :D

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Post by alasizon » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Is this at a specific airport that this is occurring?

Additionally, can you (or the pilot in question) please provide us with his Operating System details?
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin