Support Ticket

Please report Bugs and Problems here
BVA-970
Ticket Agent

Support Ticket

Post by BVA-970 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Why is it taking so long for my support tickets to be answered?

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Re: Support Ticket

Post by alasizon » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:48 am

The Support Ticket system is currently delayed because the admins/developers are running a bit behind due to real-life obligations.

I am aware that Konny is doing his best to answer them in the shortest amount of time possible. Until the Support Ticket system is able to operate at full pace, I am willing to take PMs here on the forums to try and alleviate some of the tickets. I can not access the Admin side of the website to handle cheat flights, etc. However, I can answer the majority of questions etc. Likewise, if there is a flight in question that was marked as cheat and you wish to know why, I can look at the flight and let you know what the reason would be.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

BVA-970
Ticket Agent

Re: Support Ticket

Post by BVA-970 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:24 am

Thanks for your explanation, but my problem is that somebody has logged on to my VA as me, and then made me quit my VA, then they have made them self CEO under the name of Luke Parson. So this needs to be sorted urgently. The same person has probably done the same on Star Alliance VA changed all permissions sold an Aircraft to FSVirtual, and put a lot of planes in maintainance and also scrapped some aircraft.
Tracey