Awards bug Problem?

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Jonathan Blanco
Ticket Agent

Awards bug Problem?

Post by Jonathan Blanco » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Hi to all.

I'm have a little cuestion. There is a problem or issue with the awards?

According to wiki, is automatically placed, but I ask this because I already have achieved some of the awards request, one of them for long time ago but do not appear the award yet, for example, I flew more than 500 hours (like a week ago) and traveled more than 100,000 NM (like a few months ago, maybe a year ago), but it does not appear both of the awards, soon (I hope) I will have more than 250.000 nm, but I wonder whether or not I'll receive this next award, as in other cases i did earned and haved placed recently others awards, like the 25,000 passengers award and the 50 airports award, but the previous two have never placed in my FSA profile, if there is a bug or something I hope you can fixed guys.

Also wanted to ask how to obtain the "real-time" awards, what flight is counted? It count the already configured 1x flights flown at 1x simrate? or when (i.e.) a 4x flight its fly in 1x simrate?

Thank so much for the help you can give me.

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Awards bug Problem?

Post by Konny » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:55 pm

For the realtime-award you have to do the flight with 1x simrate, it doesn't matter what the maximum allowed simrate for that flight is.

Regarding your other question. Most of the awards use the hours of miles divided by the simrate, hence if you have flown 200,000nm with 4x simrate, that only counts as 50,000nm for the awards.
We used to have a page about the award details in the wiki, but it seems like it didn't survive the last recovery. Will have to write it again.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

Jonathan Blanco
Ticket Agent

Re: Awards bug Problem?

Post by Jonathan Blanco » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:09 pm

Sorry for the delay of my answer, but I want to thanks you for your replay, and you already had answered me by a support ticket... so thank Konny