FSA serious bug!!!

Please report Bugs and Problems here
AEE621
Ticket Agent

FSA serious bug!!!

Post by AEE621 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Hello there,

A couple of days ago a member of our airline made a flight and as always closed the flight through the client but it had a different thought.
It showed that the aircraft remaining fuel is around 2.000.000 kgs, as a result the airline to be charged something more of 2.000.000 v$.
The system deleted the flight but forgot to payback the check. So the balance is reduced now to the half. I thought it is some kind of malfunction and will be corrected soon but nothing happened.
I have available all the necessary details including the link of transaction and debug. I would appreciate if any admin can contact me for further details.

Happy New Year,

George Kollias
Aegean Wings
AEE621

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: FSA serious bug!!!

Post by joefremont » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Removed that entry from your finance list. Next time submit a support case.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

AEE621
Ticket Agent

Post by AEE621 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Hello Joe,

Thanks for your reply. I am sorry for any inconvenience as I m not familiar with fsa. Now after searching found only a support email if this is what you mean.
Indeed the entry removed but the money still to return. I will send an email along with debug for further investigation.

George

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:25 pm

George, there's a button on the upper right that says "Support". This button will lead you to the support ticket system among other things.

There is no debug to be sent along, the client didn't cause the problem. It was the "cleaning up" of the flight afterward by an Admin that caused the issue as the system doesn't automatically recalculate the funds when a flight is deleted unless a specific option is selected.