Where is my PIREP

Please report Bugs and Problems here
jjflores
Ticket Agent

Where is my PIREP

Post by jjflores » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:51 pm

Greetings friends and Happy New Year to all ...

Briefly explain the following:

Day: January 4, 2012 03:00 GMT LEMD-flight start arriving SVMI with cash on arrival at 11:45 GMT. Flight ended successfully after a little over 08 hours on the road, sending the same REPORT BUT NO RECORDED.

They understand that the servers would be in maintenance between 4:00 and 06:00 GMT and considering that the flight was starting before 4:00 GMT and ended after 06:00 GMT with PIREP sent without any problem, ask:

I do fly again or even the servers are under maintenance and will be reflected my PIREP afterwards?

Note: My flight still appears as reserved.

Thank you.

Jose Flores
Star Atlantic VA
Venezuela

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Where is my PIREP

Post by joefremont » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:57 pm

While we were down for maintenance, we were actually switching to a new server. Exporting the data from the old, importing into the new, switching the DNS entries so our domain names point at the new server. The clients that started flights before the switch probably maintained there connections to the old server and uploaded them to it rather than the new server. Poking around this morning I see about 30 flights in the new server that were inserted after the switch, (and about 402 on the new server). I can come up with a way to transfer over those flights but it will take a little time.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Where is my PIREP

Post by joefremont » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:45 pm

I uploaded the flights that were inserted into the database of the old servers database and uploaded them into the new server servers database. I also unbooked all flights that were made before we transferred the database that had not been completed yet. If your flight is in the database but you or your aircraft are at the wrong airport, submit a support case and I will take care of it.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.