No flight booked

Please report Bugs and Problems here
Lilienthal
Ticket Agent

Re: No flight booked

Post by Lilienthal » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:29 pm

3hrs since the first post and still no reaction from the team? That`s too long for a paid platform.

And weekend is no excause, because this is the time when most people have enough time to fly and a paid platform has to consider that.

MMattyK
Captain

Post by MMattyK » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:34 pm

I wonder... just out of curiosity, is this possibly a problem with ie9... I managed to submit a support ticket regarding this issue, when in the past i've had issues when trying to submit support tickets with ie9 (support ticket blanks entries made)?

Russ_Kent
Ticket Agent

Post by Russ_Kent » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:12 pm

I'm using Firefox, and my last two tickets have not been responded too! Will we be reimbursed the time we are loosing as we are paying customers? Admin, you have a few unhappy customers here!

alemaobaiano
Captain

Post by alemaobaiano » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Same problem here, no flight booked but my sig shows "In Hangar". Just 17 flying on a Saturday afternoon.......

Stan
Chief Pilot

Post by Stan » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:17 pm

No we will not get re-imbursed for the time we have lost.We are only paying towards the cost of replacing the servers when the membership gets too large for the servers to handle.
The guys who run this thing are working their way thru, university and you can,t expect them to keep putting their hands in their pockets to do this.
We will just have to put up with it till it gets resolved which i am sure it will if the developers are not on holiday etc.
Use the time to add some scenery or maiw traffic.
Yours Stan

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Lilienthal wrote:3hrs since the first post and still no reaction from the team? That`s too long for a paid platform.

And weekend is no excause, because this is the time when most people have enough time to fly and a paid platform has to consider that.
It's not a paid platform and we were clear about this. If you want to pay us to be here 24/7, then every user will be paying 30Euro a month because none of us make a cent at this and we all have real jobs we work at. Just doing the basic admin and forum wrangling on this site is an additional full time job for me, so sorry, but I have no sympathy at this point because we didn't answer you in 30 seconds.

Konrad or Joe will get it handled as soon as they can. Who knows, it might even resolve itself especially if the problem was traffic on the server due to the repeated attacks we're receiving. Until then, repeatedly rebooking flights will just cost you money. We don't refund for your own impatience, and we don't refund for submitting dozens of tickets just because you didn't get an answer in 30 seconds or 3 hours.